..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just had a question about Sensitivity, does it only work for PS2/3 Controllers ? What about the gamepads for PCs? I got a Logitech Dual Action one and sensitivity doesnt seem to work on it even when i put the keys to the L or R Analog stick, but in the test thing it recognizes the sensitivity but not in the games, would that be a plugin issue or a game issue? (If it matters, this is about Star Ocean 3)
plz plz plz can u create a 4-players plugin I really need it the one i have supports only 2 players
Are you retarded? Read the how to on the first page, multitap is already supported.
(09-22-2009, 12:57 AM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]i have pcsx2 0.9.6 and lilypad 0.10.0 and i checked the multitap port but when i run cd\dvd i find that there are 2 players only plz plz can anybody help me
Erm...I don't think Bositman said that.

Anyways, it's impossible to help you with only the information you're giving, and I'm too lazy to prompt you for any useful info.
you are right he didn't write that. anyway,i play wwe smackdown here comes the pain and i want the multitap to play with my friends. I did what is supposed to be done(new pcsx2 version\lilypad0.10.0\i checked the multitap port and i see pads 1A,2A,3A,4A,1B,2B,3B,4B and i configured the buttons) but nomatter what i do, when i start the game i see that only 2 players are active which are 1A & PAD2 without multi.
plz man i am going nuts tell me what other info do u need plz
First off, make sure no pads are disabled. Some games don't like this - I'm probably not quite simulating unplugged pads exactly right.

Second, make sure you're using Pcsx2 0.9.6 svn 900 or later, with the *old* gui. The new GUI won't work. The new GUI is the one that only lets you select a single pad plugin and has black text on a light background in the console window.
I dont know where to download (pcsx2 0.9.6 svn 900 with the old GUI) from. it isnt here on the forums.I can select a single lilypad0.10.0 plugin for each controller and it has a black text on a white background
I am really sorry for wasting your valuable time but i am a total noob
Thanks to you and to the pcsx2 team for this marvellous effort
http://pcsx2.net/files/21377
This is what you want.
when i install it(the r1888), i get this message "application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect.reinstalling the application may fix this problem"
I have reinstalled it several times but it doesnt work
I have xp pro sp3 with updates,latest available direct x,[email protected],ram2gb,vga nividia xfx 8500(1gb)
and the game runs perfectly on pcsx2 0.9.6 but the multitap doesnt work on smackdown here comes the pain. Nomatter what i do, when i run the game i see 2 players only
maybe it is just this game, should i try another one?