..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GSDX's PS2's AA emulation stuff only works in software mode and not a lot of games use it. The anti-blur stuff only affects a dozen games or so, I think.
Do you have to use a gamepad for this latest version? 0.9.11 keeps asking me to connect a PS2 controller even when I have all the keys bound on my keyboard. I do not have this issue with the previous version, so it's not a big deal, I'm just confused. Normally, I would use my PS3 controller, but it's trapped at a friend's house at the moment.
LilyPad does not currently have and has never had a dialog to ask you to connect a PS2 controller. Please tell me exactly what your issue is.
Sorry, I should have been more clear. I meant when I start up a game, the game asks me to connect a controller.
You're using LilyPad 0.9.11, attached to the first post, and not an svn version, right? What version of PCSX2 are you using? Does the game you're playing require a DS2 controller? Do you have that pad disabled in LilyPad's config screen? Do you have that pad set to be a guitar?
*****, I'm dumb. It was the 0.10.0 version (from the beta plugin pack on the PCSX2 beta thread) that was giving me trouble, not the latest 0.9.11.
Ok...Are you loading a state (Made with a previous version of LilyPad)? If so, do you get the message when you don't load a state, and can you just skip past it by pressing a button?

Other questions still apply. What version of PCSX2 are you using? Does the game you're playing require a DS2 controller? Do you have that pad disabled in LilyPad's config screen? Do you have that pad set to be a guitar?
No, I am not loading a state.

I am using the r976 beta from the PCSX2 beta thread. The game I am trying to play is Avater: Into the Inferno, and since I'm getting the in game message about plugging in a DS2 controller, I assume it requires one.

Pad 1 is set to Dualshock 2, not disabled or Guitar.

Here are some screenshots of the message, and my plugin settings. Hopefully they help!
First, try with LilyPad 0.9.11 to make absolutely sure it's not a PCSX2 issue (Probably isn't, but don't want to waste time on it if it is).

Then use this version, just so we're on the same page. Can't see it fixing the issue, but there was a logging bug I fixed at some point, and want to make sure you have the fixed version. Enable logging in LilyPad and attach the log to your reply here (logs\padLog.txt. Log will automatically be deleted when you disable logging, so need to send it before disabling logging. I should fix that). It compresses quite well, so I suggest you compress it before attaching.
Here it is