..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Xinput, wuzzat? If you mean the DXinput then yes, i've tried it, and every other visible option.
welllllllllllllllllllllll i cant use lilypad cause my computer blue screens, do you know of any other pads i can download that will let me also sync my controller to?
Lilypad shouldn't cause Blue Screens. Download the BlueScreen Viewer and see what causes this.
Try using the SSSPSX Pad Plugin.
In LilyPad 0.10.0 I do not work right Analog stick
I use the keyboard
Hi, I have a question regarding the future development of Lilypad. I don't know if this has been asked already but I couldn't find anything so I'll just ask here:

Will the MotionJoy drivers ever be integrated in the "default" lilypad plugin?

They already did their own custom plugin for that (see here - http://www.motioninjoy.com/wiki/en/game/guide/pcsx2 ) but since I assume not many people know about that and it uses an outdated version of lilypad (I think?) which causes my emulator to crash at random points (where I have to re-plug in my controller) I hoped that it would get fully integrated with the normal plugin.
the motionjoy plugin causes crashes because the driver is a halfarsed piece of trash.

use the ps3 filter driver instead provided here on the forums.
are you talking about the libusb drivers?

If yes then I'm not sure whether I should use them or not (because I some rather disturbing things about it).
Oh ok thanks for the link.

However I think I'll stay with Motionjoy the way it is for now since I'm not sure how to install the filter (there is no readme or install instruction anywhere) and Bluetooth is apparently not (yet) supported for my ps3 controller.

But I'll definitely keep track of the development!
bositman, can i borrow your hands for a moment

quadruple facepalm incoming.