..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-10-2011, 06:52 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]You probably need to assign buttons/axis to the left analog too instead of just the D-pad.

Thanks! Solved my problem. =)
I've gotten it to install, but I'm having trouble getting the keys to bind to my controller, WM mouse will appear instead when I click a button instead of to the controller[attachment=28462][attachment=28463]

These are the only settings I can get. I'd like to get my controller to working order if you guys can help!
(05-05-2011, 03:33 AM)Shadow Lady Wrote: [ -> ]I can use that option in that game fine with an analog gamepad, Try using different keyboard API or setting the right analog stick to your mouse or try with other controller plugin or last resort... play with an analog gamepad Tongue2

Thanks a lot Shadow Lady, I've figured out how to properly set the mouse as an analog stick and it's working fine now!!
Hi,
I have a problem with lilypad.
I'm using PCSX 0.9.7 and an PS2 Controller with an USB device.
Now, when I try to Configure the Controller it doesn't work, I can't even select the option for the controller.
whats wrong with that?
I've tried other games on PS1 emulator and it indeed did work.
just in this case I can't do anything, here is a screenie.

what can I dew?

thanks for any help
First of uninstall pcsx2 from program files to a user created folder or install pcsx2 9.8 then try to configure it again.
I've uninstalled the old version and installed 9.8 in a user created folder but still...

[Image: unbenanntyr5gpzw8l9.jpg]

I really don't know what this is, I cannot even select it..
why?

sadly browsing for this problem didn't help much either becuz nobody seems to had this.

Just press "Plugin Einsellungen". You can never press the greyed out portion it just shows which plugin is selected in the "plugin/bios selector"

Edit: If you check its the same with "Video (GS)" "Audio (SPU2)" and the rest.
ok thans it works.
now i just realized that my pc is way too bad to play sc2, sad.
(05-09-2011, 04:24 AM)turrel Wrote: [ -> ]is anyone tried using a ps3 sixaxis controller?
i'm having trouble trying to set it up, im running 0.9.8 emu.
with lillypad, trouble is some of the analog assignments take the same
bind, and the right analog won't register.
i'm using psx joypad ps3 dualshocks driver for my pads.

||||i do have a regular USB controller if that helps?||||
EDIT simplest solution. i had xbox controllers checked instead of ps3

I have this same problem, except i never checked "xbox 360 xinput"

Help please!
I can't seem to get vibration working at all, I can't even select the "Add Force Feedback Effect" option, any help?

http://i.imgur.com/VDBOs.jpg