..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For those looking to get all analogue buttons to work with this plugin but are lost in despair : IT WORKS!

Ive bought myself a generic dual shock 3 by the brand "big ben interactive" and have been fiddling around with drivers left and right for the original dual shock 3 controller and somehow got it to work. All buttons and shoulder pads et.c show up while testing in lilypad. They all give "analogue"/pressure sensitive values and I have also tried those with success in MGS3 ;CQC anyone? Wink

This controller is also wireless and rumble does indeed work. Ta-da-DAHHH! I´m in exctasy Laugh

I´m sure all the great minds of this thread have gotten an original dual shock 3 to work but for those that are strapped for cash this might be a relief as this might mean that any generic dual shock 3 should work.

Thank you all those that are contributing your time and patience into this project!
As far as I´m concerned this plugin is final! It just works flawlessly for me (right now neways).

Again thank you!
Hello. I was wondering if anyone could help me. I've looked through the thread somewhat and I've read some fixes. The problem I'm having is not having the diagonals work on my arcade stick. I read that I should change the sensitivity to 1.81 or something and while I have done that, I only have forward up-diagonal. Backwards up-diagonal still doesn't work unfortunately.

I plugged the stick into the ps2 to make sure it wasn't broken and it works fine.

Is there anything else I can try?
No clue. Assuming you're using an xbox 360 controller, could always get a different controller that adheres to a fully published spec.
I'm using a ps2 hori fight stick if that helps.
Assuming that means you're using a PS2 to PC adapter, those are even worse than XBox 360 controllers, in terms of behaving reasonably and according to spec.
Alright, so try and find a better converter is all that I can do now. At least I know it's not the stick not functioning on the emu, that's cool.
You should probably test it on PC games, just in case, but in terms of bug reports, those adapters are responsible for a disproportionate percentage of them.
ok so i got a joystick,i have Sonic Unleashed,in the options "Rumble" is on
But nothing,how can i make my joystick to rumble with the game???
Force feedback motors have to be bound like everything else.
oh ok