..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Increase the sensitivity of the stick axes.
Are there default inputs for the mouse & keyboard? Do I have to enter each one in myself? Everything is blank:

[Image: *****.jpg]
You have to enter them yourself. Lilypad doesn't come with any presets
Hello,

One question regarding this plugin:
I have both Pad 1 and Pad 2 configured. How do I make Pad 2 be the main pad and later on switch back to Pad 1 as the main pad? Is there a switch pad bindings button?
@AlexanderRavenheart
Sure.
Hello.

I was wondering if not all play same games, so perhaps in other topics ppl might know, anyways this is my situation: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Gran-Turi...#pid288759
Hello!
Will be original PS2 pad supported sometime? The point is in pressure sensitive buttons. I've attached PS2 pad to my PC via special connector, and it's recognized as just noname USB gamepad. It works with PCSX2, but just like simple pad, and I haven't any vibro or pressure sensitive (except for analog sticks, they're works well). I tried to install libusb0, but it didn't help. Is there any hope it will be fixed? Or if there's already a solution for this trouble, give me a link, please.
Sorry for poor english.
I'm having difficulty getting Lillypad to recognize my Play and Charge kit 360 controller. Windows recognizes the controller in Device manager, but Lillypad's Device Diagnostics just cant find it.
AFAIK that kit only enables you to charge your xbox360 controller, but not actually use it on the PC. Can you use it in any other PC games?
You need the wireless receiver thingy to use them on PC. This thing. Though I remember it, white.