..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
padLog. Won't be there unless you enable logging in LilyPad, like I said.
Yes, sorry. It's in my last post, now.
See if this fixes it. If not, make and post a new padlog.
Still no dice.
You did try with LilyPad 0.9.11 like I asked and it worked fine, right? All those messages look correct (Wasn't sure about the one I modified). I don't suppose you had always use analog mode enabled in 0.9.11 but not in 0.10.0?

Edit: Could also try run->execute instead of run CD
I always use the Run>execute.

0.9.11 does not give me this same problem.

It gives the same issue if I have Use Analog selected or when I don't have it selected.

Any other info you might need from me?
Nope. Don't think I can fix this. Have absolutely no idea what the problem is, everything looks perfectly fine, other than the fact the game never tells me to switch to DS2 or even analog mode.

Also, you don't have multitap on either pad enabled in 0.10.0, right? I assume you don't, but just making sure...

Edit: If you don't, try enabling it. Don't think it'll fix anything, but I'm pretty much at a loss here. Also, make sure both pad 1 and pad 2 are set to the same version of LilyPad, if they aren't already. If they weren't, I'll need a new log file.
>.<

They weren't both set to 0.10.0

Setting them both to that fixed it. Wacko
i was thinking that was the cause Tongue
While I undoubtedly should know better by now, I assume people with problems read the troubleshooting section...

Also don't think I've ever heard of two pad plugins causing anything other the input not working, hotkeys being pressed twice or not at all, and stability issues. As well as exasperation with end users on my part, which is much more serious, in my opinion.