..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ashwinte: Unfortunately, there is not. Thought about porting LilyPad quite a while back, but decided I rely too much on the Win32 API to make it worth the effort.
I have been enjoying Ridge Racer V with Lilypad thanks to x360ce, which allows my force feedback steering USB wheel to be seen in PCSX2 as an actual Xbox 360 gamepad.

Hi ChickenLiver. A couple of interesting things I've noticed when using an FFB wheel via the xbox 360 controller emulator:

1)The rumble in my wheel seems to have proper vibration now, but for some reason, if I turn the wheel past 90 degrees or so, it doesn't rumble. It makes the rumble dissolve or go away. Any idea why?

2)I notice the motor-type selection pulldown menu is grayed out when using an xinput device such as the 360 controller. It's stuck on "Constant" and cannot be changed. Such is not the case when using a DirectInput device. Can you explain why?

3)What I'm about to say pertains *only* to DirectInput devices, not xinput....

OK...Piggybacking on #2, under DInput devices, it seems that regardless of what type of FFB effect I choose from the motor-type drop down menu, it doesn't change the way it's delivered to my steering wheel. I've tried "Constant", "Sine", "Sawtooth Up, "Sawtooth Down", etc, and all of them appear to do the same thing, which is simply jolt my wheel to the left. My wheel never jolts to the right, or rumbles under any of these FFB effects. Can you shed some light on why this is? I am playing Ridge Racer V, which only supports dualshock rumble(well, technically it also supports true FFB via the Namco JoGcon, but you've already said Lilypad doesn't emulate this so it's a moot point).

Anyway thanks in advance and keep up the good work Smile
1) I don't have an XBox 360 wheel. If I tell it to vibrate, and it doesn't, take it up with the manufacturer.

2) XBox 360 controller doesn't have an API to set "effects". DirectInput does.

3) The "Effects" are generally just different ways to change the vibration over time. I just set the parameters so they all have a constant vibration. It's only there because some non-DirectInput-compliant PS2 controller adapters/drivers use "sine" for one motor, and "constant" for the other, despite also claiming to have two motors (Setting the effect on one motor instead of the other will make the same motor vibrate).
(12-17-2010, 02:49 AM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]1) I don't have an XBox 360 wheel. If I tell it to vibrate, and it doesn't, take it up with the manufacturer.

2) XBox 360 controller doesn't have an API to set "effects". DirectInput does.

3) The "Effects" are generally just different ways to change the vibration over time. I just set the parameters so they all have a constant vibration. It's only there because some non-DirectInput-compliant PS2 controller adapters/drivers use "sine" for one motor, and "constant" for the other, despite also claiming to have two motors (Setting the effect on one motor instead of the other will make the same motor vibrate).

Ahh I see, thanks for the explanation.
I'm running windows vista home basic sp2 32bit...

What would be the best way for me to get about getting my controller to work. I have a sony dualshock3 sixaxis

What programs will I need to install and in what order??
Hello,

I'm having trouble getting FFX to work with just the keyboard. I'm probably missing something simple but I don't see a way to map the buttons. This is the first time I've tried using PCSX2 also so I might have misconfigured something along the way. I tried reading through the thread but 58 pages is a lot to browse through.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Figured it out. Thanks anyway :-)
Right now, you have a project to put battery in pcsx2?
I play by the rock band is working perfectly on the guitar!
just missing the drums and microphone ...
Quote:0.10.0
* DualShock 3 direct connection support added. Supports several tilt axes and analog input from all buttons that support it. Probably won't work with six-axis controllers, as I don't have one to test on. No idea about bluetooth support.

Confirmed to work on vista/7 32/64bits with motioninjoy driver (Need bluetooth 2.0 EDR device support)

But for vibration work is necessary Emulate xbox360 driver
this funtion is only for vibration working on the pcsx2 and some others emulator Same problem

[Image: 77476371.png]

Is now detect PS3 pad in lilypad the name Xbox360 wireless and xinput Pad x"

[Image: 70372608.png]
[Image: 74930036.png]

x
xxxxxxx
(01-05-2011, 04:38 PM)kolynet Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, im new here. I heart a lot of people would like drum and microphone to use in PCSX2. ChickenLiver i saw your author of lilypad and it would be great to have a drum and mic support in the plugin. If i can help to join in making update i can. Am not rly big programmer but know some in different languages like vb or dotnet. I think the drum is nearly the same controller as the wireless guitar, just a unique ID different which is needed to detect what controller is it, IN the game. I wanted to find somebody to finish this job: ))

contact me pls instead of reply (msn: kolynet at kolynet dot hu // aim: kolynethu// mail kolynet at hotmail dot com)

koly

Microphones and the PS2 drums aren't pads, so they can't be emulated by a pad plugin. Also, I have no interesting in such games, and the USB spec is pretty hideous, so not something that I'll ever work on.