..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi can i ask ,how can i make pcsx2 or lilypad treat my right and left analog inputs different from my dpads and (cross,circle,triangle,square button)

because in final fantasy 12 which i am playing right now.
the left analog stick is movement ingame
right analog stick is for moving camera
Dpads are for selection of items or options when you press X
and (cross,circel.triangle,square) for game menu, cancel etc..

but pcsx2 treats my dpad as left analog stick which should not and must not happen(only for this game) because i am moving and doing the dpads functions at the same time and it ruins my game,,
please answer me how to properly configure my usb gamepad for this particular game.
i tried mapping mouse for left side analog stick to the mouse for pad1
but nothing happens ingame when i move the mouse
am i doing it wrongly?

tried reading the first post again....
I have a problem about vibration (Dual Shock 2 connected with USB adapter, drivers installed). In 0.9.6 it worked fine, but in 1888 beta and 0.9.7 beta the vibration is crazy: it lasts for too much time. For example, in Kingdom Hearts 2 I hit a wall, it should be like less than 0.5 seconds, but it vibrates for 2 or 3 seconds. The same happens in Dragon Ball and it's annoying, so now I have vibration disabled.
¿Is there a configuration to solve my problem? It works OK with other emulators, so I think it isn't a driver problem.
I'm trying to map my Driving Force GT wheel but I can't get it to properly map the steering. I have the Logitech drivers installed and the wheel does work fine. In device diagnostics it correctly reads my wheel and correctly gives me readings for the wheel axis, wheel axis+ and wheel axis-. I have no trouble binding the brake and accelerator pedals, but when I click on a key and try to bind it to the steering axis, it incorrectly reads my turning of the wheel as Brake-. So when I go in the game, the brake pedal does what I would expect the steering to do.
i need help trying to set the keys with doble functions...
i mean:
i want to set de w,a,s,d keys as the R3 joystick... but i want them to become the D-pad if i hold down the shif key
i tried with autohotkeys but it didn't work...

thanks in advance
(01-09-2009, 07:48 PM)ChickenLiver Wrote: [ -> ]I've considered either hard-coding a dead zone of 5-10% or making the option to set one manually. The former option seems a bit heavy handed, and the latter results in just too much to configure, in my opinion.

Hello,

I decided to try GT4 on pcsx. I have a Logitech G27, which has a wheel rotation range of 900 degrees. If I'm right, the plugin (r2930 0.10.0) operates with a fixed minimum dead-zone of 20%. Unfortunately this value causes for me a huge dead-zone on the steereng wheel: exactly 180degs. Pedals have no problem, at least I haven't noticed any issues. If there is any dead-zone around 20%, you can't notice it.

So the question is: is there any possibility to eliminate this dead-zone on the wheel? Or could You release a special version of the plugin, in which I could set the dead-zone below 20%?

Thank You in advance ChickenLiver! Smile

Greetings from Hungary: Gery5
I hate to make my first post be about a problem I'm having, but oh well:
I've got almost everything working great, but I've run into an issue with the pad plugin.
I've got my ps3 controller plugged in and according to windows everything is working.
When I try to play a game though the cursor trails down as if I'm pressing it repeatedly.
Upon further inspection when I "test" the input in the lilypad configuration menu, all the d-pad settings work by themselves (N,S,E, and W all report 0 or 1)but the total Hat Switch is -1.
Sure enough, when I press up on the d-pad (my temporary solution to stop the downwards motion in game) Hat Switch reads 0.
This seems like the same type of problem that used to happen when you'd plug in a controller in a console and accidentally press a button (or control stick).
Is this a common problem/is there a solution?
Sorry if it's buried here, but 52 pages is a lot to go through to find my answer :/
Ok, i tried searching for this, but i don't see anyone talking about it.

Is it possible to use more than 2 pads? i am trying to play tales of the abyss, but i don't know how to find a 'third pad' option.
(07-20-2010, 06:45 PM)Arkeus Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, i tried searching for this, but i don't see anyone talking about it.

Is it possible to use more than 2 pads? i am trying to play tales of the abyss, but i don't know how to find a 'third pad' option.

Does checking Multitap for pad 1 (or 2) not work for this? Or perhaps it doesn't work in the way I think it does Tongue2
MR_Plow: Hat switches give angular values, basically from 0 to 359, indicating angle right of up. Up is 0, right is 90...Not pressed is -1. So that's working as it should.