..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: LilyPad 0.10.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seriously?
Ok... General > Pads > Pad1/2 > Dualshock2/Guitar/Unplugged
hello everyone! this is my first post xD i was wondering, i connected my PS2 controller via a Twin USB adapter and started playing my old favorite metal gear solid 3: subsistance, how do i configure my controller, i mean it works fine and all, but when i grab an enemy using CQC it grabs him and automatically slip his throat, its supposed to react in how hard you push the button, if you press it hard you'll kill him, but if you press it lightly you'll just grab him (the circle button), how do i fix that???

also in MS2, when you are in a locker, by pressing R1 you lean forward to see whats going on, you press it softly so you don't make a sound, and hard to slam your head at the door (XD), that doesn't work either, no mater how softly i press it it yous slams his head..... or cut someone's throat.

Thanx in advance!!!
Change the sensitivity of the particular button for that move (don't know which it is for that). Simply click on that mapping and the sensitivity slider will come up, you probably want to reduce it but test it out and see what works for you.
Hi Guyz Im new to this thread and new to emulator world, now im playing god of war 1 but it sucks playing it with keyboard thats why i decided to buy an USB Dual Shock Gamepad, apparently i cant use it and i dont know why!? but when i change the 1st controller at the configuration to SSSPSX Pad Plugin Pressure the gamepad works but the analog doesnt and if i choose the LilyPad it doesnt work completely can someone help me here please!?

THNX in advance ^^
What exactly doesn't work? Did you configure all the buttons and axis in the Lilypad Pad1 tab?
@BryPally

Probably you didn't bind the buttons under the "Pad 1" tab in lilypad, try it again.
Hi!

I've a problem using LylyPad 0.10.

I'm playing "Evangelion JO" and there is a moment when you have to tap "O" quickly and hard (I mean, it is sensible to pressure, you have to push it all the way down). But I can't manage to get lilypad recognise pressure Wacko. I just set another keyboard button to "O" and moved the "sensitivity" option right and left, but it doesn't work ...

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks
I really apologize for double posting, but I can't figure out the deal with the left and right analog sticks. I can't configure them for some reason. Everything else is perfect.

I'm using a PS3 controller by the way. I tried "use analog mode whenever possible". Please someone help me!!
Your plugin sypports almost all kind of controlers and im looking forward to see more updates.

Specialy buzzers for quiz series BUZZ.

Keep up the good work.
(02-25-2011, 09:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: [ -> ]Change the sensitivity of the particular button for that move (don't know which it is for that). Simply click on that mapping and the sensitivity slider will come up, you probably want to reduce it but test it out and see what works for you.
Do you mean in-game?

I don't have the game btw. I'm just trying to find out whether purchasing a USB adaptor for my PS2 controller will allow it to work on PCSX2 with this LilyPad plugin, specifically regarding pressure sensitive buttons. I've read elsewhere that PS3 Dualshocks work, but I'm not about to purchase an extra controller if I can get my original PS2 ones to work with the emu.

Basically I'm aiming to play The Bouncer again. I've successfully created an ISO from my disc and the game runs, but with my PC LogiTech gamepad the game only ever executes "hard" button press moves. (The Bouncer has different moves for light and hard button presses for all 4 triangle/square/X/circle buttons).

Searching the forum hasn't helped other than the mention of PS3 and X360 controllers being the ones confirmed to have button press sensitivity. Does anyone know if PS2 controllers work as well? If they do, great, I can just go buy an adaptor, it would be cheaper than getting a PS3/X360 controller.

EDIT:
Guys, looks like the PS3 Controller doesn't have pressure sensitivity when connected via USB using the Motioninjoy drivers. I'm stumped. Does this mean no controllers are usable for this purpose? How do you guys play (the admittedly few) games requiring pressure sensitive buttons? Ditch the controller altogether and simply use keyboard mapping? As ugly as that sounds, it might be the only way. Man that sucks.