..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03-03-2009, 05:16 PM)Val532 Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

I tried to compile the version R66 and I was errors at end.

Code:
1>Linking...
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "bool __cdecl STOP_AVI(void)" (?STOP_AVI@@YA_NXZ) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "bool __cdecl ADD_FRAME_FROM_DIB_TO_AVI(void *,char const *,int)" (?ADD_FRAME_FROM_DIB_TO_AVI@@YA_NPAXPBDH@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "bool __cdecl ADD_FRAME_FROM_DIB_TO_AVI(char const *,int,int,int,int,void *)" (?ADD_FRAME_FROM_DIB_TO_AVI@@YA_NPBDHHHHPAX@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "bool __cdecl START_AVI(char const *)" (?START_AVI@@YA_NPBD@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_Exit(void)" (?AVI_Exit@@YAHXZ) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_CloseFile(struct IAVIFile *)" (?AVI_CloseFile@@YAHPAUIAVIFile@@@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_CloseStream(struct IAVIStream *,struct IAVIStream *,struct IAVIStream *)" (?AVI_CloseStream@@YAHPAUIAVIStream@@00@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_AddText(struct IAVIStream *,int,char *)" (?AVI_AddText@@YAHPAUIAVIStream@@HPAD@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_AddFrame(struct IAVIStream *,int,struct tagBITMAPINFOHEADER *)" (?AVI_AddFrame@@YAHPAUIAVIStream@@HPAUtagBITMAPINFOHEADER@@@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_SetText(struct IAVIFile *,struct IAVIStream *,char *,int,int,int)" (?AVI_SetText@@YAHPAUIAVIFile@@PAUIAVIStream@@PADHHH@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_SetOptions(struct IAVIStream * *,struct IAVIStream * *,struct tagBITMAPINFOHEADER *,char const *)" (?AVI_SetOptions@@YAHPAPAUIAVIStream@@0PAUtagBITMAPINFOHEADER@@PBD@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl dumpAVICOMPRESSOPTIONS(struct AVICOMPRESSOPTIONS)" (?dumpAVICOMPRESSOPTIONS@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@UAVICOMPRESSOPTIONS@@@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl getFOURCCVAsString(unsigned long)" (?getFOURCCVAsString@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@K@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_CreateStream(struct IAVIFile *,struct IAVIStream * *,int,unsigned long,int,int,char const *)" (?AVI_CreateStream@@YAHPAUIAVIFile@@PAPAUIAVIStream@@HKHHPBD@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "unsigned long __cdecl getFOURCC(char const *)" (?getFOURCC@@YAKPBD@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_FileOpenWrite(struct IAVIFile * *,char const *)" (?AVI_FileOpenWrite@@YAHPAPAUIAVIFile@@PBD@Z) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>ZZoglShoots.obj : error LNK2005: "int __cdecl AVI_Init(void)" (?AVI_Init@@YAHXZ) already defined in zerogs.obj
1>   Creating library h:\PS2-test\ZZgl\opengl\Win32\\bin\ZZOgl.lib and object h:\PS2-test\ZZgl\opengl\Win32\\bin\ZZOgl.exp
1>h:\PS2-test\ZZgl\opengl\Win32\\bin\ZZOgl.dll : fatal error LNK1169: one or more multiply defined symbols found
1>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found:
1>$(GL_INC_PATH)

I solved the problem of : "1> .. \ Regs.cpp (124): error C3861: 'ArraySize': identifier not found"
Alters ArraySize in ARRAYSISE and it's compile now.

comment #include aviutil.h in zerogs.cpp
and use PS2ETypes.h from the pcsx2 svn

then you will probably get these two too :
\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\zzoglcrtc.cpp(427) : error C4716: 'RenderSetTargetBitPos' : must return a value
\pcsx2\plugins\zzogl\zzoglcrtc.cpp(592) : error C4716: 'RenderCheckForMemory' : must return a value
yes you are right I have this error.

Code:
1>Generating code
1>h:\ps2-test\zzgl\opengl\zerogs.h(188) : warning C4700: uninitialized local variable 'str' used
1>h:\ps2-test\zzgl\opengl\zzoglcrtc.cpp(427) : error C4716: 'RenderSetTargetBitPos' : must return a value
1>h:\ps2-test\zzgl\opengl\zzoglcrtc.cpp(592) : error C4716: 'RenderCheckForMemory' : must return a value
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1257: code generation failed
1>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found:
1>$(GL_INC_PATH)

An idea for fix this ?
EDIT: Sorry. Didn't see salomaoo's post.
Give them return value. I do it already.
Sory I don't understand I'm french and the google translator gives me something I do not understand.

Can you describe what he should do? Or then there is nothing to do can be.

I managed to add two lines to the end of each function.

Code:
    AdjustTransToAspect(v, 640, 480);

if (isInterlace) {
        // move down by 1 pixel
        v.w += 1.0f / (float)dh ;
    }

cgGLSetParameter4fv(pvsBitBlt.sBitBltPos, v);

float *sttr;
    return sttr;
}
Code:
    Vector valpha = RenderGetForClip(bInterlace, interlace, texframe.psm, &ppsCRTC[bInterlace]);
    RenderCreateInterlaceTex(bInterlace, texframe.th, &ppsCRTC[bInterlace]);

SETPIXELSHADER(ppsCRTC[bInterlace].prog);
    glDrawArrays(GL_TRIANGLE_STRIP, 0, 4);
    char *str;
    return str;
}

I tested with final fantasy X and I get it :

[Image: attachment.php?aid=13944]

So it's correct?
I noticed that there was no way 16 / 9 and the 8x and 16x FSAA does not work.
(03-02-2009, 10:42 PM)arcum42 Wrote: [ -> ]Well, keep in mind if you want to move your svn at some point, that opening a google project is free, and would net you an issue tracker for ZZogl as well. Or if you just wanted a faster svn repository that was about the equivalent of what you have now, http://xp-dev.com/ is free, and gives you unlimited repositories with a total of 1.5 GB free. It just doesn't have fancy graphical viewing of commits, issue tracking, etc...

Hi. Roopinder from http://xp-dev.com here Biggrin

xp-dev.com does have an issue tracker, viewing of commits & diffs, wiki pages and a lot more. A somewhat outdated features list is here: http://xp-dev.com/wiki/1/Features I'll update that page asap
Val532, you doing almost right. I mean that you could update you version from svn -- I added needed returns by myself. I could add a 16:9 quite fast, but I have a more important stuff to fix. And missing textures on FFX (newly fixed Arc the Lad have this issue on 500%) is one of the most important.

I prefer to have svn at home for obvious reason: for me it's very important to have svn access 99% of the time (except power going off). And 3rd party solutions do not acceptable, because internet is cheap now, but sometimes going evil.
I stand corrected; looks like they've added features since the last time I looked, which was in Dec. or so...
I got the latest version and it works just have to correct the Waring (there are mainly 77 of which is repeated 4) I'm no coder so I do not know how to fix it.

And then there will be more added as new function and corrected the bug like FFX.
The last version have fixed non-bilinear troubles a few bilinear issues (with mana khemia and Sukoden 3 minor glitches). You need a new shaders file in plugins directory for it (you could find it in /opengl directory). But the most important thing it fix was image swizzling:

[Image: attachment.php?aid=13595]

Also there was a bunch of games with swizzled background in non-force bilinear mode. Reason was on shader's file, it used to multiply memory offset value to block swizzle (PS2 store images on non-linear basis, it's very interesting and hard to emulate).