..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
bios/ffx/ffxii for sure
(11-03-2009, 05:55 PM)zedr0n Wrote: [ -> ]bios/ffx/ffxii for sure

And Kingdom Hearts, too. It slows down till a total freeze, then pcsx2 crashes and says `core dumped`. [Tested with rev185 and rev187]
P.S.: With the same graphics configuration and speed hacks, ZeroGS Playground OpenGL 0.96.7 works like a charm with KH.
And pcsx2 revision? Strangely enough, I never saw such behaviour.

p.S. O'k. KH1 is hang for me in first battle in r1736, but it's pcsx2, not plugin issue.
(11-03-2009, 09:47 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]And pcsx2 revision? Strangely enough, I never saw such behaviour.

p.S. O'k. KH1 is hang for me in first battle in r1736, but it's pcsx2, not plugin issue.

Yes, I had to play on 0.9.4 to get through the first battle, than turn back to beta 1736 to bypass sora's eye bug, but the game slows down till a total freeze. It makes me think of a memory leak-like behaviour. I haven't tested it yet but I think that if I just leave the game as it is and don't play, it won't freeze. I'm using beta 1736, by the way, and I had the same freezes on 0.9.6 too with rev185 and 187.
I'm using 1762, mac edition Smile Probably moving to 1888 in a couple of days, maybe it'll resolve the issue
Are you so sure the problem lies within pcsx2? As I said before, using ZeroGS instead of ZZogl is fine for me: I have no crashes, no slowdowns, no freezes. Moreover, I'm using the same configurations.
In r1736 Kingdom Hearts are freezing on every plugin, it is main KH1 issue. Until it solved, I could not do anything with plugin.

p.S. Try r1300. It seems to be all o'k for me. Resolve Hack 1 recommended.
(11-04-2009, 03:11 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]In r1736 Kingdom Hearts are freezing on every plugin, it is main KH1 issue. Until it solved, I could not do anything with plugin.

p.S. Try r1300. It seems to be all o'k for me. Resolve Hack 1 recommended.

Ok! Where can I find a precompiled Linux build? Or should I just revert svn to 1300?

EDIT: I tried rev1300 but it's steel freezing. The fact is that it's freezing with ZeroGS too, but ZZogl just freezes sooner. It worked just fine until reaching Deep Jungle, but no matter which pcsx2 and plugins revisions I'm using, it still freezes. It slowly increases CPU usage percentage and my system dies when reaching ~86 °C per core. I tried disabling speed hacks and turning back to default options at no avail. I'm really starting to think it's my hardware fault. Sorry for bad reporting. Bye bye KH Sad.
Hey,can someone upload ZZogl r190 Smile
ZZOgl rev 190 for Windows

The console prints the following in this revision
"Shader file version is outdated! Only is log-Z possible"

I rebuilt the shader file with ZeroGSShaders.exe but it is still printed.
Putting in some trace calls, it apears to come from this line
LOAD_VS(SH_BITBLTVS, pvsBitBlt.prog)
in ZZoglShaders.cpp