..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It works when they are in my plug-in folder also
what OS you guys have? Huh
I'm using Vista Ultimate, you can see my rig specs in my profile. I don't think it would have something to do with this...
So noone here can use the Antialiasing 8x and 16x in the newer versions of ZeroGS, under Windows?

Best regards FFX.
Last version have debug info, that I hope could help us to found source of this evil bug.
(04-16-2009, 02:20 PM)FFX Wrote: [ -> ]So noone here can use the Antialiasing 8x and 16x in the newer versions of ZeroGS, under Windows?

Best regards FFX.

My experience with Ghost In The Shell, when using ZZ Ogl 122, when I select AA 8x, the console of the emulator prints out messages:

ZeroGS: Cgerror: CG ERROR: Invalid program handle (2 times)
ZeroGS: Cgerror: CG ERROR: Invalid parameter handle (10 times)

and repeats those 12 messages as a block until I switch back to AA 4x or lower... Same with AA 16x.

On AA 8x I get 14-15 FPS average, while on AA 16x 8-9 FPS .... Oh, and the image is crappy, but this isn't due to AA... check the link of the thread in my post above.
Yes, I speak about r123. I remade this message to be more specific.
(04-16-2009, 02:38 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, I speak about r123. I remade this message to be more specific.

Can't wait to give it a spin then... Happy
ZZOgl r123456789.
[attachment=17173]
(04-16-2009, 02:22 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Last version have debug info, that I hope could help us to found source of this evil bug.

Awsome I'll try it as fast as I can. Hope we can provide you with the info you need.

FFX