..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this isn't the ZeroGS plugin Tongue, this is ZZOgl Smile, just look for one that has been posted in this thread Smile
laharl2k, awesome. But for me colors in Pucelle is not swapped :-(. I have absolutely no idea, how could I made this swap. Incorrect z-test is normal, ignore it yet.
Colors: Weird. This has been happening me even with an old radeon x550, maybe it has something to do with the propietary drivers. It also happens with ZeroGS KOSMOS

Numbers: So it was the same as the transparency bugs i told you before..... ok

PS: Anyone else have issues with the colors of the screenshots? (please specify if linux or windows)
Hi guys, I can't get any picture with any ZZogl plug-in and I have no idea why.I installed that NVidia's package with cg.dl and cgGl.dll and I've put them into pcsx2's folder.Everytime I get very garbage looking screen in Tekken 5 and after few seconds pcsx2 just closes Wacko Can anyone please try to help me ?
And I forgot to say that I'm using Windows xp
it could be corrupt drivers, so try reinstalling your drivers Smile
(05-17-2009, 05:29 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]it could be corrupt drivers, so try reinstalling your drivers Smile

I'm sorry but what drivers?Graphic?
yes graphic drivers Smile
he means the drivers of your graphic card. (Catalyst for ATI cards and NForceware for Nvidia cards)
Guys, are you going to fix the fullscreen issue too?
We plan. But I don't know how to close GS window properly, so that main thread was aware of this.