..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dx or Open GL? It should have the same speed as ZeroGS Open GL. And if Open GL and DX version of ZeroGS have different speed, that mean something bad with windows Open GL realisation.

p.S. As I said, I play Persona 4 under Linux.
I can tell that ZeroGS for windows DX is faster that Gsdx 890 but is affected with numbers of graphical issues.
[Image: dbztb1.th.jpg]

Open GL version has the same issues and is a lot slower than both.

I'm speaking for windows anyway, and I know is still under development.

I hope there will be a windows version fast as (or better than) the old ZeroGS and accurate.

I got a E8500 cpu.
(03-07-2009, 02:37 AM)Butz Wrote: [ -> ]in rev82 - with the commented stats.h - it seems to almost fully compile...

x86-32.S: Assembler messages:
x86-32.S:29: Error: ambiguous operand size or operands invalid for `push'
x86-32.S:191: Error: ambiguous operand size or operands invalid for `pop
(about 20 more push/pop errors in the same file)
make[1]: *** [libZeroGSogl_a-x86-32.o] Fehler 1

these are all just "push %register"/"pop %register" lines - how could those be ambiguous? i'm kind of irritated...
push EAX pushes 32 bit value
push RAX pushes 64 bit value.
(03-07-2009, 03:12 PM)Mr.Henky Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find cdgl.dll.
yea he meant cgGL.dll. Tongue
(03-08-2009, 04:00 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-07-2009, 03:12 PM)Mr.Henky Wrote: [ -> ]I can't find cdgl.dll.
yea he meant cgGL.dll. Tongue

Sorry Tongue....I just check the zzogl to see what files requires and I guess I type they're names wrong
got it before.
hi i have download this pugin but DISOWN my pcsx2 ? for what i download cdgl files
(03-08-2009, 09:51 AM)che Wrote: [ -> ]but DISOWN my pcsx2?
why'd you mention that? Mellow (moderators will probably warn you {you have to own a ps2 to legally use pcsx2 (and the bios that you have)}) (or were you saying "pcsx2" Mellow Unsure )

(03-08-2009, 09:51 AM)che Wrote: [ -> ]for what i download cdgl files
it's actually cgGL.dll, and it's for the zzogl plugin to be seen in pcsx2 Smile
I just tested to compile the latest version (R87) and there is a function that is not declared: ZZOglGet_fbmHighByte
can someone post the compiled version?