..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
56 is simply new shaders file (old one was incorrect). Put it in /bin/plugin folder instead ZeroGS one -- so you could use deinterlacing properly.
Code:
1>GSmain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int g_nFramesSkipped" (?g_nFramesSkipped@@3HA)
1>GSmain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int g_nFrameRender" (?g_nFrameRender@@3HA)
1>GSmain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int g_bDisplayFPS" (?g_bDisplayFPS@@3HA)
1>GSmain.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl ZeroGS::RenderCRTC(int)" (?RenderCRTC@ZeroGS@@YAXH@Z)
1>targets.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int s_nResolved" (?s_nResolved@@3HA)
Link error. Excl
Zeydlitz, great work guy!

But please, you could rename the way you plugin apear in the pcsx2 list?

I have too many zeroGS here and it's started to be an problem.

I know that you keep the name to be compatible with save states

but you plugin needs to be " Itself " now or in the future.

please, don't be upset with my words

I'm just asking

=]

Thanks

------
Edit: errrrrr, this unoficial release is only for linux?
=/
Quote:1>targets.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int s_nResolved" (?s_nResolved@@3HA)
I forgot to add a new source file to windows users!
Thanks. R62 can build. Why don't add 3rdparty\zlib to svn?
There is definitely some problems with your svn. It just appers to be dead after I send co-request (it works fine tho, if there is no svn-connections, only http). Check the logs at the 4.50-5.05 AM [02.03.2009].
Latest ZegoGS opengl R635 VS. latest ZZogl R62 run with FFX

ZeroGS opengl r635 [Image: zerogsfd1.th.png] ZZogl r62 [Image: zzoglof0.th.png]
My favorite FFX comparison is:
[attachment=13780] vs [attachment=13781]
Well, I change plugin name, save states are not linking to plugin name anymore.

to Arcum: I change way of save/load game check. At ZeroGS it check library name variable as codename. If you change library name, you brocke savestates compatibility, so right now ZeroGS:Wackoave and ZeroGS::Load use not plugin name, but special "Zero GS playground" string.

So maybe it would be clever to do this on ZeroGS OGL -- so it use save name on each build target, not different one for dev and dep build.
Zeydlitz, did you read my post about your SVN? Too selfish to give an answer for "mere mortals"?