..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can't do man, I am one of those "don't know how to compile stuff give me .deb" kinds of Linux users.
How can you use the AVi recorder? I have it check marked and I push F12 while in game but nothing happens. Did I miss somthing?
I'm now spending quite some time playing Ring Of Red on pcsx2 (Debian user here, from SVN with ZZ Ogl PG 0.4.0), and I still get occassional segfaults (missions last hours so it is no good to have to compete with segfaults AND the enemy Wink).

Is there a simple way to know if the faults are due to the free radeon driver I'm using, or ZZ Ogl itself? While this is supposed to be my play time so I cant make a project out of it, I am a C/Python programmer so I can handle the detail, just dont have the time.
Basically you need to check a stacktrace/backtrace. Either PCSX2 will freeze, just attach gdb and check MTGS thread trace. Or PCSX2 will close-crash, normally trace will be printed in the terminal. Be sure to install all dbg package.
OK - currently it seems to catch its own faults and render a custom dialog (which lies when it gives you an option to 'ignore' the issue Wink). It could be asserts, can't remember clearly. If I do come up with anything, I will start posting them here.
That the freeze case. Just attach gdb on it when the dialog appears and it will be "fine".
OK, excellent.
Quote:Important! For Windows users! You need cg.dll and cgGL.dll files from Nvidia CG-Toolkit!. This files should be put in pcsx2 main directory.

Hi there, can anyone upload this two dll's so i wouldn't need to garbage my pc with this nvidia software.
Hey is the link down?
I'm getting an error with loading the site with firefox!
possibly is gone yes, this thread hasn't really been touched in 2 years..