..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hmm, I've found some settings that seems to be working satisfactory for me in FF XII:

Advanced: Default
Speed Hacks: EE hacks x2, VU cycle 1, IOP 2x, INTC Sync hack, 4xAA in ZZogl (if not enabled, intro screen crashes xD)

I found that I was using the beta Cg toolkit from nVidia. Would that maybe affect the bitmask texture issues I'm having in FFX? Also, I have the beta drivers 185.18.04?
I have some small issues:

- Widscreen / wideframe rendering doesn't work for some reason. I've selected it in "settings", but i still have PCSX2 in a square window...
- Fullscreen doesn't work either. Or not in the right way. If i select it, nothing happens, the option deselets itself automaticly (??) and PCSX2 runs in a window. When i press ALT+ENTER, the window maximizes, but it doesn't go fullscreen.
- I also get an error message every time I start PCSX2. It says that the zzogl plugin couldn't be loade be cause CG.dll is missing. And everytime when I get the message, i press OK, reselect the plugin and run the game and everything works fine.

But the widescreen - problem is the most imported problem to me. Is there a solution for this?
Well, I need to code a widescreen support to. It's not in game just now.
Zeydlitz,
Did someone post problems with Shadow The Hedgehog game?
Highlights are too bright, they are like huge yellow/white lines on screen, so impossible to see anything tho them.
GSdx haven't such problem, on other side GSdx can't render image again if you will press escape and start...

Well, but game is playable. Still you get lower fps then in Sonic Unleashed. But i do not mind about fps at all. (Actually with EE cycle rate 3x it was possible get constant 60 fps on ntsc version, but i don't see such cycle rate option anymore, hehe)
I know about performance loss. The main reason of it -- is very slow resolving procedure (copy texture from picture to memory, than this image could be transformed by game), but there is other issues. Yellow/white... Interesting.
Zeydlitz,
Well, look at attachment, this is almost last level called Lost Impact... All levels are almost like that.
Nice, wery nice. I should look at this. I think I even know what's is it.
(05-06-2009, 08:02 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, wery nice. I should look at this. I think I even know what's is it.

Wanna become my hero? xD
I have a quick question, and I'm really sorry if it's been asked about or against the rules but I don't have time to read through fifty four pages. I'm wondering if the OpenGL Ripper works with this.

I must admit that I can't get a copy of the plugin working for me to test, otherwise I would find out for myself.
ZZOgl r149
- Added widescreen.

[attachment=18384]