..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08-21-2009, 02:36 PM)Ephraim1to9 Wrote: [ -> ]the link still doesn't work (for me at least) also whenever I start ZZogl or any ZeroGS plugin (regardless of settings) it just gives the "Don't send" error

Wow never had that problem...maybe because of the version of your pcsx2??
or config.Or your low RAM xD "RAM: 0.99 GB"
Im not sure but i thing its the requirements that are causing the problems 0.99 RAM maybe it.....
[Image: 2qtwxud.gif]
Quote:I just tried out Melty Blood: Actress Again but the character sprite tiles are not rendering.
Put this game in my shopping list. When it would be delivered, I will try to fix issue.

Quote:it just gives the "Don't send" error
I don't know this error :-(. How it looks in console (exactly)?
The "don't send error" is what some people call a plain, old crash Tongue2
ZZOgl (and ZeroGS) don't work with Intel GMA chips Smile (it does the same thing on mine Sad), they're just not capable of doing full OpenGL 2.0 features (even though mine says it does Blink >_>)

E: also the svn is down O__O, i can't download the svn >_>
Hi I was wondering if this could be done by someone,
with your plugin you can see text on screen showing which save slot your on
when pressing F1,F2 and F3 keys while in full screen. So my question is can someone take that code and make a plugin which might work with the GSdx plugin?

Thanks
I do not understand, what do you suggest to change -- ZZogl or GSDX?
Link in first post is dead. I would very much like to try this, as ZeroGS 0.96.7 PG has video shaking and exhibits the same problem in Melty Blood Actress Again.
(08-25-2009, 10:11 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]I do not understand, what do you suggest to change -- ZZogl or GSDX?

At the moment you cannot tell which save slot you are using with GSDX plugin especially with full screen, but you can with ZZogl. So I was wondering if your code could be taken and made into another dll that might work with GSDX plugin.
Fantazar: You're asking the wrong person... This thread is not about GSDx, if you are suggesting a feature for that plugin you should do it in it's thread.
Hes right Laugh Check a thread about GSDX