..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well would it be fair to have a directory for compiled plugins for Linux and nothing for Windows?
(11-07-2009, 09:51 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Grab 191 from me (http://sanechka.spb.ru/svnroot/ruslan/compilled/ and check log messages (191 is only for this messages)

Thanks for your reply. I had to compile it on my own since I could not access your database, but I guess it's the same; i tried building it with debug support but PCSX2 rejected it, so I built a standard release (with sse2 support). Here's the log.
Let me explain once again what's happening. These are my specs:

CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 "Toledo" 4800+ @2,4 GHz
GPU: nVidia GeForce 9500 GT PCIe 512MiB DDR3
RAM: 2x 1GiB Corsair XMS PC3200 C2 Pro
PCSX2: Linux Beta 1736

I was playing Kingdom Hearts with no problems at the maximum frames per second, but from when I entered Deep Jungle (too many complex repeating patterns?), the game slows down until freezing (regardless of cpu and speed hacks), pcsx2 uses more than 100% CPU, my cores temperature bumps to more than 90 °C and I only have to shutdown ACPI. The last time, I was just lucky having pcsx2 to freeze alone without stressing my CPU too much and making my system unusable, so I guess my log would just have ended with the same message:
Code:
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::bad_alloc'
what(): std::bad_alloc
ZZogl: Failed to create bitmask texture pcsx2-bin.sh: riga 2: 26057 Aborted
LD_LIBRARY_PATH="./" ./pcsx2

I'm attaching r191, for those who might want to try. If you need more info, please just tell me.
Quote:ZZogl: Failed to create bitmask texture pcsx2-bin.sh: riga 2: 26057 Aborted
Strange, I think I was changes this message. Ah, in 191 message is right:

Quote:ZZogl: Failed to create bitmask texture ZZogl: bitmask cache 0 ZZogl: Invalid operation

To do debug release, change configure.ac file, change -O2 flags to -O0 -g (note, that O is letter). And give me savefile or better memory card save at jungles, for me it's to far to go.
wtf r194 u guyz go fast xD
it's a crap. Ignore this revision numbers.
(11-09-2009, 06:56 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:ZZogl: Failed to create bitmask texture pcsx2-bin.sh: riga 2: 26057 Aborted
Strange, I think I was changes this message.

Yes, you sure did, but I couldn't get that message on r191 because my system froze before it could display it. That message is from r190.
I built r196 with debug support (thanks for the tips) and played KH until cpu overload. Again, I couldn't get the crash message, but I managed to copy and paste the log: here it is.

I'm attaching my memcard with KH savefile in Deep Jungle.
Well Sonic Unleahsed is done so im moving on to the next game
Sonic Riders Zero Gravity This game is mostly fixed but it still has some problems...The speed i think and the "black triangle" below the character dunno wheres that from it hasnt been fixed since ZeroGS Kosmos
[Image: bfl7qe.png]
O'k. Seems to be a shadow. Will look after this game.
@sonicXPS do you mean it will get full speed at last with the needed system requirements !?
I dont know if the game is fully fixed for the frames like sonic unleashed.But you can try it Wink