..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Since I can reproduce it both ways, I'll try to see what I can do. It'll probably take a while to sort out, though.

In the meantime, since it showed up on a hacked version of the Debug target, I'll see if I can at least have one version it works on, even if it isn't the release build.

Edit: As of r3413, FF X-2 will not assert on the Debug build.

Further edit: In r3415, I added -fno-strict-aliasing to the flags, which should take care of it.
Thank you arcum42! It fixed FFX-2, Neo Geo Battle Coliseum and King of Fighters XI! =)
Everytime I try to open this plugin on the later revs of pcsx2 I get 2 error messages known as: can't create log logs/GSzzzogl.log and then immediatly after I get this error message known as failed to load plugin Your system may have insufficient memory or resources needed!!!!.

Any ideas why those two error messages would pop up?

Because on much earlier revs I at least could with out a doubt load the plugin into memory without a problem on any windows based Operating System XP or higher but now it fail to load like I said before!!

I should have plenty of memory so I know it's not that 3.4gbs of system memory and a total of 4gbs of system memory and it is in what they would call ganged mode for extra performance..!

Thanks in advance!..
Do you have nvidia cg toolkit installed?

http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_toolkit.html
Your system may have insufficient memory or resources needed!!!! -- usually it means that shader file does not copy into plugins directory. Shader file is ps2hw.dat and it's located in source tree. Just copy it into bin/plugins
Another possibility is the log error that cause the next memory messages. First check that you have permission good permission to write the files. Also you can try to manually create the "logs" directory if it is not already dones.
Seems like .Hack//G.U games which renders black, renders with no alpha test hack. Ofcourse it renders poorly because there is going to be no alpha testing after that.
Zeydlitz,

I try to put you in cc in the bug tracker but not sure it was really done (you are not in the google auto-completion db).

Just in case, it is the issue 792. There are severals files without copyright notice. Do you have any license information about these files (see below) ?

Thanks.
Gregory

rasterfont.cpp
rasterfont.h
zpipe.h (more or less same file in ZeroGSShaders)
Mem_Transmit.h
ZZGl.h
common.h
CRC.h
ZeroGSShaders/zpipe.h
ZeroGSShaders/zerogsshaders.cpp
ZeroGSShaders/zerogsshaders.h
ZeroGSShaders/zpipe.cpp
NewRegs.h
ZZoglCRTC.h
zerogsmath.h
zpipe.cpp (more or less same file in ZeroGSShaders)
ZZoglCRTC was GPLed v2 file made by me (am I miss the GPL notice?). CRC.h, ZZGl.h, NewRegs.h, Mem_Transmit.h was made by Arcum, I hope it's GPL v2 or v3. All other are Zerofrog files, almost untoucheable. Rasterfont was shared with dolpin project, and here it's GPL v2. About others I could only guess.

p.S. Also ps2hw.fx is source file to (shader's source, GPL v2).
The ones mentioned as by me were mostly split off from other ZZOgl headers; I just forgot the GPL v2 header in a few cases. A rather large list of games in CRC.h is from GSdx, GSCrc.h. That is also GPL v2.

Zerofrog also worked on the dolphin project, IIRC, so that's probably why there are files shared. As mentioned, the others were Zerofrogs. common.h looks like it may have been adapted from libmpeg2, which is gpl2, but it'd need to be looked at more.

The ones in ZeroGSShaders would be zerofrog, as would zerogsmath.h...