..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GSDX. Around 1200-1400 for P4. For me ZZogl on Linux is and GSDX on Windows are the same speed, bit on Windows ZZogl are slow, as I was told.
any progress with sonic riders zero gravity zeydlitz?
I am stuck and have no good ideas. Maube next year.
sure...if i survive muahahahaha XD or i get run over
[Image: 2mfg8kw.png]
P.S for now ZeroGS 0.97.1>ZZogl r198 LOL
Hello, everyone, i'm back Tongue
(upgraded to ubuntu 9.10 and haven't installed deppendencies till now, so that's why i didn't upload the newer revisions)
i have a problem now, i installed everything and compiled without errors, but whenever the emulators tries something with the compiled pluging it gives me segfaults. maybe it's because of gcc 4.4

Zeydlitz, you that know a lot more about compiling and programing in general, i'm thinking to make a virtual machine just to compile zzogl and pcsx2, because after instaling ubuntu 9.10, tried to compile zzogl as just told you before and segfults when loading the plugin, even when trying to select in the configuration menu. Like the last one i compiled that someone made one that worked.
I wanted to ask what distro do you use, and what would you recomend me to install on a virtual machine so to avoid this problem? Cheers and good luck with the ideas for the plugin.

PS: maybe adding a key to stop the rendering part (to act like a null plugin while the game is running) , to see how much cpu zzogl uses. Would be usefull to see if the problem is from plugin or the emulator when you have some heavy lag (like when you activate antiallasing in the world map in La Pucelle Tactics). If you are playing at 10FPS and when you disable the rendering part it goes to 120 FPS there you know it has to do with zzogl, but if it stays at 10 or 15 fps then it has to do with pcsx2. A "profiller" (if that's the word) would be better, as you would be able to see which part of pcsx2 is consuming the must.

here's the rev 198 for linux compilled in ubuntu 9.10 just in case, but it gives me sefaults when trying to load it
We could not really stop rendering -- it will lead to lot of troubles. Maybe you could skip some DRAW() calls. I will overlook this.
Does any1 have a COmpiled version ? i cant compile
(12-11-2009, 03:46 PM)bovabova Wrote: [ -> ]Does any1 have a COmpiled version ? i cant compile

Look at the end of page 110 - ionsmurf has uploaded the latest version
After seeing the fixed Eternal poison Thread i tried to use ZeroOGL for 1 game.

And ALAS!!!!!!!

i found out that it fixed the lighting problems YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But since this is in the early stages, some graphical issues are apparent. Like low/erratic frames.

Hmm i would like to post pics via attachments but somethings wrong???

Anyway i thank you Zeydlitz for modifying ZeroGS to make it play Wild Arms 4 without the lighting problems.

i hope you can fix the erratic frames and vertical Black lines in text issue. may post pics later and will check if the battle FPS is near 60Smile
I could not still play Ethernal Poison -- I don't see terrain in this game (only battle interface). I am aware about low speed :-(.