..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here you go.ZZogl PG r3561 Smile
(07-25-2010, 04:42 PM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-24-2010, 10:11 AM)arcum42 Wrote: [ -> ]The Windows dialog's been updated, so you may want to look at r3559/r3560...

Nice job arcum42. You organized it better. Now we just need to figure out to put it in comboboxes Tongue

btw i forgot.Theres a change in button shortcuts
"Show Frames per Second" is not Shift+F7, its only F7
"Wireframe rendering" is not F7, its Shift+F7
just a slite LTEXT change an it will be ok. Smile

Thanks. I copied the heart of the rc file you gave me into the one in trunk, then sat down for a few hours tweaking the values by hand till it looked right.

Which isn't quite as difficult as it sounds. At one point, I rearranged the lines governing the checkboxes so they were in order, picked an arbitrary spot for the top one, then started adding 10 down to each line.

Main thing was just a lot of patience, with recompiling the plugin, then opening pcsx2 and eyeballing the changes over and over again...

I can probably figure out the combo boxes. Maybe next weekend.

And I'll make sure to get the text corrected sometime soon.
It takes time.I was making the dialog on my old pc and zzogl doesnt run there because of directx bugs so i scrapped an exe which i can open and view the dialog.It was sooooo much easier to check the changes and fix them.

btw nice job on the fixes text reorganizement.Very tidy.

and i almost forgot.About that BMP image - i dont think its even needed,doesnt show like in Kosmos (would be nice if it does)
and the display font + the startup like Kosmos.The BMP appears and fades and game starts.(This avoids game crashes on startup)
[Image: 2i6ttf.png]
Yeah. Probably seemed longer because I always feel a bit strange when running Windows 7 on my desktop computer, too. I'm too used to Gentoo, and my setup with 6 virtual desktops. Only having one desktop feels a little confined. Sad

And with the text reorganization, I also noticed that the text fields ended at the very end of the typed text, and some ended too soon, making it spill over to the next line. So I made them all the same length, then started tweaking text to get lines to fit. And I can get carried away making minor adjustments to text easily... Smile

I kind of like working with dialog design anyways. Some of my first contributions to the pcsx2 code were Linux dialog boxes for game fixes and clamping...
Can it look like GS KOSMOS? An older plugin but looking smooth.

I like it too.When im bored i usually play with dialog boxes.Its fun! Laugh
if you are gonna use the BMP i made a new one.Uh...ppl are right,im such a pimpass..
[Image: 2n0lbif.jpg]
and i saw the log.My name is SonicXPS2,not SonicPCSX2!
(07-26-2010, 11:00 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: [ -> ]Here you go.ZZogl PG r3561 Smile

Thanks man!

I've got an error:

Code:
[wx] Failed to load shared library 'C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\ZZOgl.dll' (error 126: the mentioned module wasn't found.)
Stream exception: File is not a valid dynamic library.
    File/Object: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\ZZOgl.dll
Some kinda plugin failure: C:\Program Files (x86)\PCSX2 0.9.7\Plugins\ZZOgl.dll

(Error translated from german)

Does someone know how to fix this?
1.You must have newer DirectX
2.Must have cg.dll and cgGL.dll in pcsx2 root folder
3.Install CG toolkit and copy these files (cg.dll and cgGL.dll) from the bin folder
http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cg_download.html
Where is option 08000000 "Relaxed Depth" in trunk?
This option is from ZeroGS KOSMOS
Dont see that in ZZogl,probably fixed or not needed anymore
There was never such option in OpenGL plugin.