..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@Zeydlitz :

Sorry but I use your version who is compile because I'm on a 64 Bits version. So I don't compile the plugin.

I try FFX !!!

EDIT => On FFX :

My VideoCard : 7900 GTO (FFX works good on WindowsXP). Shaders used by ZZogl is "accurate". No issue in graphic option resolve the problem. I use the FFX Hack for missing textures of course.
@ Zeydlitz - With Ghost In The Shell there's no more console messages when AA 8x or 16x are used. Great job there. But the red stripes are still visible
haquel: what OS did you currently use?
vbotovic: of course red stripes are here :-). I don't touch them.
Zeydlitz : I use Kubuntu 8.10 64 Bits.
I would compile my own version for testing, but I'm having problems compiling... I've talked about this with satan666, but we couldn't find a solution to my compiling problem... If I manage to compile it on my own, then I'll let you know... Maybe I can help out with some debugging as well...
haquel, try 125 revision from http://sanechka.spb.ru/svnroot/ruslan/compilled/. And look into console warnings.
vborovic, tell me about you troubles. Some windiows issues I fix in 125, but you need properly setup Cg toolkit and add glext.h and wglext.h files to visual studio include directory (something line [Visual studio root]/VC/include/GL/glext.h).
I already suggest vborovic install all require files. =X
Install is not enough: Cg toolkit should be setup in VS propeteries menu (twice, as includes and as libraries).
Sure i suggest he setup all path. (bin/lib/include)
The only 2 files that are giving me trouble are zzoglflush.cpp & zzoglshader.cpp... in total 32 errors, 13 warnings... I can send you the error report via PM... I think all includes are all ok...