..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
can someone compile Pcsx2 r1816 and upload it Tongue
i think its good plugin and it might fix my prblem
in http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-10167.html

http://www.esnips.com/doc/b223f6c9-e845-.../ZZOGLR166

i downloaded it from that site i have 1 question is the latest update
anyways the graphics was COOOOL i got 1 error when i started the battle in dynasty warriors 5 empires plz c Sad

computer:
Intel® Core™2 Quad CPU
Q6600 @ 2.400GHz
2.40 GHz, 3.50 GB of RAM

Nvidia GeForce 9800 GTX

[attachment=21252]

checking if this happens for other games......

Edit: only happened to Dynasty warriors5 empires any1 can help me plz plz Sad
at the beginning of page 91 theres a uploaded one its the latest 0.19.177 the one you downloaded is 0.18.166 maybe r177 will fix it
Sorry, you miss me. What did you expect from me? I am a little out of mind, so be specific, please.

p.S. You error occurred before any plugin loaded.
We always miss you Happy

p.s. out of mind lol? xD
(09-13-2009, 09:51 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, you miss me. What did you expect from me? I am a little out of mind, so be specific, please.

LOL Zeydlitz's bad english Laugh
(09-13-2009, 10:08 PM)laharl2k Wrote: [ -> ]LOL Zeydlitz's bad english Laugh
how bad? XD
(09-13-2009, 09:51 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, you miss me. What did you expect from me? I am a little out of mind, so be specific, please.

p.S. You error occurred before any plugin loaded.

when i start the game this appears
[attachment=21256]

then the 1 above Sad plz help
Well, I have several games with this effect, they all from "unsupported" part for pcsx2. I also heard, that some bad pirated copy give the similar effect.
NOOOOOOO i just checked in compatibility
from all versions of dynasty warriors the 1 i have( the 1 i like most)
is:
Ingame
You can get through menus, intro cutscenes / videos, and see ingame graphics, but either due to graphical bugs, crashes, un-resolved errors, you can't play through the entire game.

exactly what happens to me Sad why only this game Sad will there be fixes for this plz tell me i really wanna play this game my ps2 doesn't work and my ps3 can only play PAL ps2 games Sad-------guess ebay is the best way to play but plz tell me if in future releases of pcsx2 this game will work