..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EDIT 1 ==> I have a new problem with the new release

Code:
zerogs.cpp: In function ‘u32 FtoDW(float)’:
zerogs.cpp:70: attention : déréférencement du pointeur type-punned brisera lesstrictes d'aliases
zerogs.cpp: At global scope:
zerogs.cpp:525: erreur: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘void’
zerogs.cpp:530: erreur: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘void’
zerogs.cpp:537: erreur: expected constructor, destructor, or type conversion before ‘void’
make[1]: *** [libZeroGSogl_a-zerogs.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: quittant le répertoire « /home/axel/pcsx2/plugins/opengl »
make: *** [install-recursive] Erreur 1
Zeydlitz:
Could you apply this patch?
I fixed Config Dialog where anti-alias radio buttons are in different group.
[attachment=15426]
[attachment=15423]
Does it really help? I never see windows menu, but of course I could remake it.
uhh.. really newb question: is there a file thats already available that I can just drop into my plugins? I don't know how to make this into the usable file. T_T. THanks for the helP!
i download the new ZZogl Plugins and it not work

i have ati graphic card hd4850 toxic

and q6600 intel

how can i make this to work?

sorry for my english

[Image: 2lbl4kh.jpg]
King, usually it's means that you miss some needed libraries. For ZZogl the most obvious ones is Nvidia cg.dll and cgGL.dll. They are part of CG-toolkit or could be found separately.

superalanliu. Look some pages becwards, there was a link for a 91 version for windows.
i find the last version 91 and download it bat where i can find the CG-toolkit ,and how to use this i dont k'now

?????

and i no have nvidia card i have ati card' so this CG-toolkit can work on ati card?

and i need the version for windows .
i no have mac or Linux

i have xp sp3
does the windows one work for linux? I'm on 8.10 ubuntu
Zeydlitz:
Just wanted to ask if you're having fun supporting multiple platforms yet?

That's all Tongue2
(03-21-2009, 10:07 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Does it really help? I never see windows menu, but of course I could remake it.

Yes, it does.

[attachment=15443]