..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i think i've finished aligning the build system and tested it on linux and win32 under vm but i'd like some real life results. Here are three versions compiled from the same source using cmake + nasm, the revision is 165, not the most recent one, but i'll update soon.

Can you please test the plugin on your os and report if it fails miserably works not as expected

Linux
[attachment=22308]

Mac
[attachment=22307]

The windows version requires a shared jpeg dll for now
[attachment=22309]
I can verify that I was able to play the first few minutes of Ar tonelico 1 with the Linux copy of the plugin you provided, so that is definitely working...
ok, cool, rama tested the win32 version, i tested the mac version.

Zeydlitz, what do you think about merging the two branches?
Yes, of cource. Give me the diff.
let me first update it to r205 then. It's quite a big diff though. You can take a look at the current state/history of changes here: http://quant0r.com/cgi-bin/gitweb.cgi
(12-29-2009, 03:04 AM)zedr0n Wrote: [ -> ]The windows version requires a shared jpeg dll for now

You could also use the static libjpeg from pcsx2 3rdparty. Attached a diff of the project file to use the property sheets and libs from pcsx2 solution.

nb. in order to compile, the solution file should be at the same level as the pcsx2_suite or add the project to the pcsx2_suite solution.
ionsmurf, i'm not using vc projects to compile, it's command line build system. Right now it's completely independent of pcsx2 and i don't want it to depend on pcsx2 3rdparty really
ok, vs2008 generator supported completely(added nasm support to vs2008). Just need to enable nasm in custom build rules. I'm removing pre-generated sln/vcproj files.
oh, zeydlitz, revision 188(z buffer swizzling fix) has fixed the missing textures problem that has been plaguing pcsx2 mac, thx a lot
It was not textures -- it was a bitmasking issue.