..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well, shadow was not hard, but Gravity dive is miracle for me -- I was thinking it used feedback for picture distortion, but it does not.
(01-01-2010, 12:50 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Well, shadow was not hard, but Gravity dive is miracle for me -- I was thinking it used feedback for picture distortion, but it does not.

everything turns negative..thats the only game ive seen something like that but i dont know why it works with ZeroGS 0.97.1.Did you try that plugin?
Do you remember, that I am on linux? And 0.97.1 and 0.96.7 was very different.
(01-01-2010, 01:05 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Do you remember, that I am on linux? And 0.97.1 and 0.96.7 was very different.

Well i didnt know you were with linux and that changes a lot Laugh
Im sure you will fix it some day,but still its not a serious problem
(Gsdx has you beaten with better graphics and speed >_<)
i haven't seen the svn move from rev 205 in some time, just out of curiosity. Zeydlitz, are you having throubles fixing something? if you do, tell us what is it please ^_^
I brought a PS3, so I little busy now.
(01-11-2010, 11:57 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]I brought a PS3, so I little busy now.

hehe i would be busy if i had a PS3 Laugh
i wouldn't buy one, too expensive here....plus i don't like all those locks and drm (that's why i use linux). Maybe when there's a way to play backups and homebrews. (i mean ps3 homebrew with acess to the video hardware, not some emulator runnig on the ps3 linux, with full software 3D rendering)
lol its weird the same time i started to play on the Wii Emulator,this tread stopped XD
I don't forget about ZZogl and check it under new releases. But It seems that I really must redone some internal logic inside Draw/Flush sequence (strangely, the same Draw() call in ZeroGS 0.97.1 are quicker in Okage, than in ZZogl). So I have a little progress.