..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes. I could made 12-18 fps, but henceforth destroy Valkyrie Profile picture.
Dragon Quest 8 NTSC
[Image: DQ8.jpg]
[Image: DQ82.jpg]

Weird random texture problem.

Edit: Is this kind of post helpful?
And if you turn of target resolving? Were this issue on original openGL plugin? Yes, such kind of posts helpful.

p.S. You on linux or Windows?
And if you turn of target resolving? fixes the problem

Were this issue on original openGL plugin? yes

You on linux or Windows? Windows Vista

Thanks
Nice, another target resolved issue. Target resolving is method to put image from videomemory (proceeded with different filters and shaders) to normal memory (than EE part could use it). And this part was written by Zerofrog with a lot of skill, that I miss :-(.
The newest PCSX2 (rock)
my version
[Image: 1znrhbt.png]
WOW and works on linux too, good job (?) XD
[Image: pantallazo2o.png]

PS: looks nice, but isn't Sonic more like sega's mascot than sony's ?
News! At 173 revision I was able to fix GOW red lines and green background (fill 16bit targets check required and speed is not nice, but seems to be o'k) and fix Okami weirdness (Fast target update is still needed). With such big progress I also could destroy something, so please check!
ZZOgl Rev 174 for linux (now includes ps2hw.dat)

sorry for the delay but the pcsx2's google code svn server seems to be overloaded and couldn't get the lastest revision of pcsx2 to compile zzogl
I am new to linux, so could you please be kind and explain me how to import it to pcsx2 ?