..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried it, and yes, now the messages are more specific (Ghost In The Shell, AA 8x):

Here's the block of messages that continues to print out unless I return to AA 4x or lower:

Code:
ZeroGS: SetTexVariablesInt->g_fRealTexDims: CG ERROR: Invalid parameter handle.
ZeroGS: SetTexVariablesInt->g_fTexDims: CG ERROR: Invalid parameter handle.
ZeroGS: SetTexVariablesInt->g_fTexBlock: CG ERROR: Invalid parameter handle.
ZeroGS: SetTexVariablesInt->g_fTexOffset: CG ERROR: Invalid parameter handle.
ZeroGS: SetTexVariablesInt->g_fPageOffset: CG ERROR: Invalid parameter handle. (5 times)
ZeroGS: SetTexVariablesInt->g_fOneColor: CG ERROR: Invalid parameter handle.
ZeroGS: SetTexVariablesInt->g_fOneColor: CG ERROR: Invalid program handle. (2 times)

... end of block, repeat n times. So, now you've got your debugging material... Smile
ZeroGS: creating zerogs
ZeroGS: *********
ZeroGS: ERROR: Need GL_EXT_framebufer_object for multiple render targets
ZeroGS: OGL WARNING: Need GL_EXT_secondary_color
ZeroGS: arbvp1 not supported
ZeroGS: arbfp1 not supported
MTGS > GSopen Finished, return code: 0xffffffff

+I HAVE got those filesMellow
(04-16-2009, 05:19 PM)satan666 Wrote: [ -> ]ZZOgl r123456789.

Hi satan666, I downloaded the plugin, but does not appear in PCSX2. Why? It's necessary modify?
> ZeroGS: ERROR: Need GL_EXT_framebufer_object for multiple render targets

It's critical error -- videocard does not supported by ZZogl :-(.
Plugin alltime gets better and beter :)
(04-16-2009, 07:26 PM)ferrarinews Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2009, 05:19 PM)satan666 Wrote: [ -> ]ZZOgl r123456789.

Hi satan666, I downloaded the plugin, but does not appear in PCSX2. Why? It's necessary modify?

ZZOgl and ZeroGS OpenGL plugin require cgtoolkit's dll files.

Zeydlitz, Please added to first post and create faq issue.
@ satan666 - My thoughts exactly.... But, tomorrow there'll be a newbie who'll ask the same question, and the cycle will continue... Smile ... you can't help that, even if you used font size 900 with red blinking colors on the main page... Tongue
Agree. LOL
Because they didn't read and search. It so boring to reply again and again.
And then again, think about how the heads of the project feel that have to answer to some questions for years... Only way to avoid this would be to make a really great FAQ page, BUT, who has time to read such stuff, it's way quicker to type down the question and wait for the answer to fly... People are so lazy these days, I honestly am amazed I wasn't asked to play the game instead of someone else...
Well, for windows users, please, somebody do a small code hacking. In ZZoglFlush.cpp there is SetTexVariablesInt function. It's start with
Code:
    Vector v;
    assert( pmemtarg != NULL && pfragment != NULL)
Well, I think that this AA issue could be one of this assertion's happened. Add following line after:
Code:
if (pmemtarg == NULL || pfragment=!= NULL) {
             printf ("SetTexVariablesInt has NULL shader\n");
             return;
        }