..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sadly that had no effect =/, still really slow on all the blurry scenes, oh well, I can live with it. Thanks for your help Smile
(06-26-2009, 03:04 AM)nopiez Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly that had no effect =/, still really slow on all the blurry scenes, oh well, I can live with it. Thanks for your help Smile

I just remembered when im playing Sonic Unleased i use Normal Frame It accelarates the game a lot but the menus too! Is there some way to fix that is very annoying and im worried it could crash if too fast.If i select Limit or Skip the gameplay is a little slow but the menu is very slow.What a annoyance
[Image: 8vnkg2.png]
111.1 FPS Ohmy
Hello,In the plugin list I can't chose ZZogl plugin what can I do ?

[Image: captureaye.jpg]
@surfeur974: uuuhh, go back to the first page and read the first post Closedeyes
could anyone get me the two necessary dlls, i really don't want to mess up with my pc by installing stuff i don't really need, and i just need those two files to run this plugin
you don't have to mess with the system, just copy them in the folder where pcsx2 is.
(06-28-2009, 08:09 AM)laharl2k Wrote: [ -> ]you don't have to mess with the system, just copy them in the folder where pcsx2 is.

but don't i have to install it first? thats exactly what i don't want to do...
You only need to install something if you wish to compile the latest versions yourself
(06-28-2009, 08:32 AM)dralor Wrote: [ -> ]You only need to install something if you wish to compile the latest versions yourself

i don't think thats true, simply because i recently made a clean OS install and now every time i get into the configuration menu i get two errors about those missing dlls (one for each plugin that uses cg.dll), so i'm pretty sure they aren't just needed for compiling purposes

or am i wrong?
No the .dlls are neaeed but not from an install just the dlls are needed in your folder.