..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does this plugin fix the problem in ffx-2 where there videos are very bad. (not the speed of videos but the garbadge and flickering)
(04-12-2009, 06:53 PM)MI03t1 Wrote: [ -> ]i needed to downoad to start plugin cg.dll and cggl.dll

So where did you find these files?
And do they work with ATI-cards?

//FFX
Aight, I'm abit new on this but what I did was:

Download the 119 version, the link was posted few posts ago.
Putted Cg.dll and CgDL.dll into the plugin folder from my Nvidia Cg-toolkit.

This is what I get. ( See attachment or this link: http://i44.tinypic.com/16gbn0l.jpg )

My specs:
Vista, 3GB RAM
Quad Core
8800GT

Is there any way to fix the blury screen and the vertical stripes?
It's both my bugs, I even know where are they and how to fix. But I still have no time to made image perfection. Just now try to use AA mode at least x2, it helps a little.
(04-13-2009, 11:53 AM)FFX Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2009, 06:53 PM)MI03t1 Wrote: [ -> ]i needed to downoad to start plugin cg.dll and cggl.dll

So where did you find these files?
And do they work with ATI-cards?

//FFX

the files i got from a link in this thread. And im running them on ati 4670 so yes
(04-13-2009, 07:23 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]It's both my bugs, I even know where are they and how to fix. But I still have no time to made image perfection. Just now try to use AA mode at least x2, it helps a little.

AA x2, x4 and x8 works. The x16 gives an instant crash. Still no succes on the AA x2/4/8 though. I guess I'll wait till a new version orso. Thanks for your help. Smile
Well, as I hear windows builds have an issue with new shaders file (it could be check easily with interlacing mode 2 on games with progressive scan). The trouble you see -- it's a feedback image. It's incredible hard to put it correctly.
Tryed r91 and r119. Here possible find my videos with r91 version.
Also i attached r119 version's screenshot.
Difference new vs old: objectives no more visible thro walls and no need change default settings in plugin.
If only landscape wasn't green/pink. Good job. Many thanks. (Game - Sonic Unleashed)
One more question, maybe not 100% graphic related but...

Is having lower FPS during world map for example normal? Because I have normal FPS (about 60-70%) on big areas, like the world map of TotA.

Does the problem lies in the GPU? Or the emulator/plugins itselfs because it's not perfect? Because I run crysis at a good quality without any problem with my 8800GT.
Well, FPS drop is not unusual and here is a ton of possible causes of it. For pcsx2 is overcomplicated tool and still have several known issues, one of them is: right now there is no computer on market that could emulate everyone supported games at full speed.

About Sonic, I know about green and maybe resolve this issue soon. Maybe not -- it's little complicated. At 121 I made fast updates requirement back, because r119 solution made Valkyrie Profile 2 greener at many locations.