..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was very slow, even on supported videocards. I don't remove it completely because I have no time for this.
I couldn't resist sharing this screenshot of ZZOgl r260...
[Image: yunaeyebrows.png]
Oh! Now I see her true face! By the way, now I working of the most base code of ZZogl -- memory management system. So I could break almost everything. And I could not physically test all games. So I wish to have an issues reports.
Sounds promising. All I've tried with r260 so far was Final Fantasy X-2 (with the results above), and Mana Khemia, which had issues in the opening title. I'll have to test it a bit more. I saw you'd been doing a lot of work on it, so thought I'd look and see what you were up to...

If you're reworking memory code, Monster Lab may be good to look at, since I know that in the title screen, in InitTransferHostLocal, end goes over the end of memory a few times. I recall breaking Dot: Hack 1 with TransferHostLocal changes several times, so it may be a good one to watch, too.

Edit: Atelier Iris 1 has the action dial messed up, and Litas wings are out in the first battle. Dragon Quest 8 hung on a black screen before the intro.
By the way, it was a good issue. It give me a hint want's happened in ZeroFrog code a bit. And easy to fix.

NOTICE: I made resiovions over 255, and now I could not store svn-revision at minor version amymore ;-(. Right now I made major revision to store first two digits of revision, and minor -- last one. So 0.26.1 is 0.24.261, really. I don't know if I should keep distinct upper version in build (where we have 0 now).
Glad to hear that helped. I'll have to look at your new revisions.

BTW, looking at the code, shouldn't PSM_SWITCHCASE have a default case in the switch statement? even if it's just assert(0)?

Edit: Incidentally, as of r263, the Final Fantasy X-2 & Mana Khemia issues I mentioned are gone. The others are still there.
Just to correct myself, there are still Mana Khemia issues in r263. Just different ones. Once you load a game in it, look at the background color of 90% of the dialog boxes...
Oh. I see it. Easy to fix.
Yep, that works. Though there's another issue I noticed with Mana Khemia. (Ok, so I like testing with Mana Khemia...)

If you watch the opening screens carefully, you'll notice little blocks of garbage flash quickly across the screen in random places. What I find interesting is that the Kingdom Hearts I opening video has been doing the same thing (aside from the discoloration) for a long time. So whatever fixes this issue may be an issue somewhere else in the code as well...
Mana Khemia do the same thing from times of ZeroGS. By the way, I think that GustFix should be off for MKh1 now.