..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-21-2009, 05:16 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]it won't work just like that Tongue, you would have to add the handling of that size into the coding of the plugin as well Tongue (what you did there was only to add the visual option into the config dialog Smile)

and how do you do that Biggrin Laugh Tongue if that is the RC Data section Wacko

the plugin works so better now that i made a video Laugh
http://vbox7.com/play:8884065d
well here's one that i modified Smile
(06-21-2009, 06:43 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]well here's one that i modified Smile

wtf theres no difference Blink Sad and look what happens
[Image: msca3n.png]
and at the top of my monitor theres a black empty space but it doesnt show on the picture
maybe something is wrong with my monitor
did you mean to have that size on fullscreen? Mellow
(06-19-2009, 06:09 PM)laharl2k Wrote: [ -> ]lol I just uploaded it 2 menssages ago XD
look in page 71, the penultimate post is mine, and there u have the plugin

ORLY? When I run PCSX2 it gives the error:

Could Not Load GS Plugin '/home/david/Desktop/pcsx2/plugins': /home/david/Desktop/pcsx2/plugins/: cannot read file data: Is a directory

Then sends me to the configuration window with all the other plugins, and the BIOS, detected, just not the graphics one. It has always done this, even before I started trying to get ZZogl, and it has never picked up any kind of graphics plugin. I assumed because that file wasn't picked up as a plugin that it was required for compiling the plugin.

Any ideas WTF is going on? Blink
what OS are you using?
You should keep 4:3 or 16:9 aspect, otherwise you'v got black space.
I still have the problem of disgaea 2 having stuff vibrating, it's not the whole screen but just most of it (like grass), are there options that fix this and i just didn't notice them? As for Xenosaga it's now at 15 or 17 FPS and the text for dialogue won't show up.
ZZOgl r165
[attachment=19416]
hey i have problem

Plugin load failure: ............................................PCSX2_0.9.6_binary\Pcsx2\plugins\ZZOgl-r164.dll
SysLibError Message: <NULL>

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

p.s.i have cg and cggl in plugin folder...