..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It requires Directx9 to stream =o

Do you think streaming with zzogl plugin will be possible in the future?
Hi.
What is the best settings for play Gran Turismo 4? Because i thing Zero GS is better then Gsdx?.
Thanks.
Quote:Do you think streaming with zzogl plugin will be possible in the future?
Not until they live only with Windows only. ZZogl is OpenGL crossplatform plugin, so I don't want to even touch DX issues.
ZZOgl-r143 for linux
(05-02-2009, 10:17 PM)zangakat Wrote: [ -> ]It requires Directx9 to stream =o
if it requires directx to stream then it won't work with ZZOgl Smile (ZZ Ogl(OpenGL) Tongue)
ZZOgl r145
[attachment=18074]

ZZOgl r146
[attachment=18078]

ZZOgl r148
[attachment=18103]
I have a question. The plugin has fixed many issues for me, especially with FF X. However, now, there's a strange speed issue Tongue2 In Zanarkand, the console is spammed down with "Cannot render bitmask texture. Illegal Operation" And it seems as while it posts those messages the emulator slows down, whereas the ZeroGS didn't (but didn't render the bitmaps either, nor posted error messages). When I get outside the first temple, where you meet the huge "fish" and Rikku etc, there are no such error messages, and the speed is awesome. However, when I get inside, the error messages starts popping up again, and the emu slows down again :\ Plugin issue, or emu issue?
Usually it's OpenGL issue. Hard to tell, why it's happened, that lot of bitmask became not created. I need to reduce messages number (print to console is time-critical operation).
Yeah, I got annoyed at those errors a while ago, and did this to stop them from bugging me:

Index: opengl/targets.cpp
===================================================================
--- opengl/targets.cpp (revision 145)
+++ opengl/targets.cpp (working copy)
@@ -2127,6 +2127,7 @@

GLint Error = glGetError();
if( Error != GL_NO_ERROR ) {
+#ifdef _DEBUG
ERROR_LOG("Failed to create bitmask texture\t");
switch (Error) {
case GL_INVALID_ENUM: ERROR_LOG("Invalid enumerator\n") ; break;
@@ -2134,6 +2135,7 @@
case GL_INVALID_OPERATION: ERROR_LOG("Invalid operation\n"); break;
default: ERROR_LOG("Error number: %d \n", Error);
}
+#endif
return 0;
}
ZZogl r 146 (144?)

Well.... idk but downloaded rev 146 from svn and after coping it to pcsx2-read-ony/plugins and runing build.sh all , i am left with libZeroGSoglr.so.0.17.144 XD
(tried with rev 145 too, but same result)

A zerogs/opengl/zpipe.h
A zerogs/opengl/install-sh
A zerogs/opengl/common.h
A zerogs/build.sh
RevisiĆ³n obtenida: 146

It apears as ZZogl 0.17.144 in the plugins' menu too
btw, happened the same with rev 144, giving me libZeroGSoglr.so.0.17.143
if anyone explains me why, thanks

anyway here's the file