..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
it happens Tongue
Well, as I far from home, I could not solve DNS issue. Right now my home ip is 188.134.4.34, so you could use this IP instead address.
Framelimiter rate updated (UpdateVSyncRate): 60.0 fps
_openfile /home/kenvi/game/FFX.ISO 0
detected blocksize = 2048
isoOpen: /home/kenvi/game/FFX.ISO ok
offset = 0
blockofs = 24
blocksize = 2048
blocks = 2253312
type = 2
MTGS > Thread Started, Opening GS Plugin...
ZZogl: creating zerogs
ZZogl: Got Doublebuffered Visual!
ZZogl: glX-Version 1.2
ZZogl: Depth 24
ZZogl: you have Direct Rendering!
ZZogl: Using multitexturing
ZZogl: Maximun texture size is 4096 for Tex_2d and 4096 for Tex_NV
ZZogl: Disabling MRT depth writing
MTGS > GSopen Finished, return code: 0xffffffff
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'Exception:TongueluginFailure'
The GS plugin failed to open/initialize.

how to deal with the problem?

my plugins:
Graphics:ZZ ogl 0.17.161
Sound:ZeroSPU playground 0.4.6
Cdvdrom:Linuz iso cdvd 0.9.0
Hard to tell. Maybe videodriver does not support open Gl properly. You should use proprietary drivers, so it a lot of pain for linux-users.
MTGS is for running on HT/MultiCPU systems, try disabling it, apart from that, i've no idea.

With pcsx 0.9.4 i had some issues with some games, when playing with mtgs enabled. Must of them crashed while playing. But never happened that the graphic plugin wouldn't load.

Or maybe it's a driver problem a Zeydlitz says
glxinfo | grep render
direct rendering: Yes
OpenGL renderer string: Mesa DRI Intel® 965GM GEM 20090114 x86/MMX/SSE2

but ....
I tried using the latest version (162) of ZZogl to play God of War since the GSdw version gives me a big fogwall problem in God of war (fog looks like a wall...).

Now, with ZZogl I have an even bigger problem Smile.
On the screenshot you can see what i mean : http://xs.to/xs.php?h=xs540&d=09234&f=gow_bug892.png
I have green and red vertical bars running over the entire screen which makes the game unplayable...

I have searched for this problem but did not find a solution.
Is this just a bug so I can't use the plugin for GoW? Or do any of you know how to solve it?

I tried the latest stable release AND the newest SVN revision of PCSX2...

Keep up the good work!
try using the 16bit target render flag, those stripes are caused by 16bit to 32bit conversion, or lack of ;p
I try my game with the last version of the plugin (162).

FFXII :
work good, just low FPS.

FFX : always the same problems with some missing textures. FPS jump from 40 to 65(even with limited at 50)
[Image: ffx.th.png]
[Image: ffx2.th.png]

FFX-2 : same problems with the FMV, and missing textures in game. Low FPS.
[Image: ffx2.th.png]
[Image: ffx23.th.png]

Valkyrie Profil 2 : Nothing happen, just black screen (but I can hear sounds)

Shadow Hearts 3 : PCSX2 closed after start new game.

Rogue Galaxy : Problems with texture, and low FPS.
(05-17-2009, 07:47 AM)laharl2k Wrote: [ -> ]Colors: Weird. This has been happening me even with an old radeon x550, maybe it has something to do with the propietary drivers. It also happens with ZeroGS KOSMOS
[...]
PS: Anyone else have issues with the colors of the screenshots? (please specify if linux or windows)
Yes, here too (just checked ZZogl out). Same problem with ZeroGS.
However, I am using a NVidia 8600M GT (Linux, Driver 185.18.14), so it seems it's not ATI-Driver-only.
Apart from that, plugin looks good Smile.

PS: Here (http://www.deep-shadows.com/hax/forum2/v...9&start=45) someone encountered something similar with GsDX? Maybe this is some special TGA-Format, or PS2 handles colous with BGR all the time...?