..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll do this of course ... thanks anyway !
Im making a video right now you will see the speed

The video recorder makes the game slower..
Zeldlitz look at 1:05 the gravity dive..its just a gray screen :X
hi i use win 7 and i can,t use zzogl for what? zzogl error
(11-18-2009, 11:31 AM)che Wrote: [ -> ]hi i use win 7 and i can,t use zzogl for what? zzogl error

Open the console and tell us what error is it exactly?
ZZogl works fine on Windows 7
Quote:Zeldlitz look at 1:05 the gravity dive..its just a gray screen :X
Could you made a blockdump of this part (it's option in CD/DVDROM plugin), so I could reproduce it (I have no skill to play Sonic, really).
(11-18-2009, 06:05 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Zeldlitz look at 1:05 the gravity dive..its just a gray screen :X
Could you made a blockdump of this part (it's option in CD/DVDROM plugin), so I could reproduce it (I have no skill to play Sonic, really).

Is this the right one?
after i started the ISO it made a .dump file and it crashed..

Zeydlitz..THE GRAVITY DIVE WORKS WITH ZEROGS 0.97.1!!!!
hi guys i have win 7 and i run pcsx2 2186 but i cant play with zzogl plugin this my error [Image: i2suc6.jpg]
Well, you computer is netbook? Then GPU does not supported by ZZogl, I think. I don't see any ZZogl messages, so it's pretty strange.
(11-25-2009, 12:52 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Well, you computer is netbook? Then GPU does not supported by ZZogl, I think. I don't see any ZZogl messages, so it's pretty strange.

hi emm no not netbook. this pic not for my pc and this pic is Other user I have the same problem too my pc is cpu phenom 9750 vga: 8800 512 and ram 2gig
my win is 7

this error
[Image: Untitled.bmp?sizeM=3]
And what could I tell you without pcsx2 output? This error means only that something happening. Where is this more details? What's written in console?