..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's depends on type of miss -- if they flick, disappear and maybe latter appear, than yes, I know about it. And if texture is missing all of the time, than it should be tolerated -- it's bug, propably my bug.
Its permanently missing, and the game is FFX. You can see it on the screenshot by satan666.

But here's a heads up!
This is the best render of valkyrie profile I've seen so far. Performance is abysmal, but the output is a lot like what it should be.
Congrats for that Wink

[attachment=16664]

It seems that ZeroGS handles the brightness tricks the GS does a lot better than GSdx.
It also has problems, but they don't look as bad Wink
VP is one of the hardest game I ever see -- it's abuse fbm of frames, use PSMT16, PSMT32 and PSMT24 targets at the same frame and so on. And until I have resolving issue (well, put texture onscreen to memory procedure), ZZogl and VP would not be friends.
Still an impressive image Wink
Try to go outside. I think that there is a bug in global map
hi i really want to try this plugin but after i put the file in the plugin folder. pcsx2 says plugin load faliure. how can i resolve this
i fixed my problem by downloading two other additional files. i have the revision 119 and noticed ffx-2 videos are still very messed up. Just thought id let you guys know if you havent tried this game yet.
what's the error actually say? Glare
i needed to downoad to start plugin cg.dll and cggl.dll
oh noticed your reply Tongue (so nvm Laugh)