..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SetTexVariablesInt(0, g_bCRTCBilinear ? 2 : 0, texframe, pmemtarg, *ppsCRTC[bInterlace], 1);

This line error at r124.

ZZOgl R124
[attachment=17247]
I see many update for the windows' version, but I wonder when we have an update for the linux's version ? I find some problem on many games :

FFX : some textures are not included (even with the fix).
FFX-2 : Movies are laggy and with black line through the image.
StarOcean3 : don't work.
Rogue Galaxy : laggy, and some textures are missing in battle, even with the game fix.
Shadow Hearts 3: Introduction's movie work.
FFXII : some problems with textures.

Somebody know how to correct problems (surely not all) ?
Missing textures are really strange. Some of them could be missing because of lags or else. Try turn off resolving textures first (it's really big speed up). Maybe you videocard could not support 1024*1 limunance textures?

Black lines is just normal (one-pixel size), it would be fixed later. And what's trouble with SO3? It working under Windows with ZZogl -- with a bunch of known issues, but working.
For SOE3, I have the message : "ZeroGS: Invalid unpack type" who appears often. For FFX, sorry but I try everything...

Before, I had WindowsXP on my PC, and I hadn't any problem like that. And I had the same PCSX2's configuration.

Appparently, Windows' version work better than on Linux.
Quote:ZeroGS: Invalid unpack type
Ignore this message. It's just common for all ZeroGS based plugins. It's nothing important generally.
For Shadow Hearts 3, I have this message too :

ZeroGS: video mem reset
[MPEG ERROR]internal alignment error. _bstag:32
ZeroGS: video mem reset

Important or not ?
If it made mess with picture (and AA x2 or x4) -- yes.
Zeydlitz, I try your last update, the 0.15.108 version (before I used the 0.14.89). On SOE3, I have garbage on screen, nothing is viewable, but it's not a black screen.

For FF X-2, FPS are better, but always vertical black lines.

FFX : always the same problem with texture(like other user).

Shadows Hearts : nothing on screen after choosing my Hz.I have sound but nothing on screen (With ZeroGS Playground OpenGL 0.96.7, the game freeze when I do "New Game", but it works good before).

Sorry for my bad english I'm a french user!
It's ok. Last version is 124. About garbage, I know. Try to switch AA modes until garbage going lesser.

About AA x8 and x16. I found the source of bug: I read shaders array outside the boundaries! Goto targets.cpp and every
ppsBitBlt[s_AAx] change to ppsBitBlt[!!s_AAx] (!!s_AAx is a quick way to produce 0 if s_AAx == 0 and 1 otherwise). I commit this patch later, when I go to my main comp.

FFX under Windows. I try it and saw every textures here :-(. Could you provide additional info? videcard, shaders used by ZZogl (it wrote it on top of the screen as "accurate", "accurate-reduced" or "reduced"), Does this issue could be fixed by no resolve taret or some other options?

p.S. About Shadow Hearts -- I should by this game first.
ZZOgl r125.
[attachment=17281]