..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
are there any significant changes betwen 205 and 206 to be worth compiling?
(EXT4 failed me in a blackout, had to reinstall everything T_T, if anyone is using ext4 changed back to ext3 or xfs, it can save your life x.x)
No, it's worthless.
Uuugh im back,after 2 reinstalls of windows Wacko
Since im here,Zeydlitz if its not a problem,can you add a FPS overlay to the plugin...similar to this
[Image: 6zv8u8.png]
For fullscreen? This counter should be all of the time, or only for keypress?
(02-12-2010, 11:06 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]For fullscreen? This counter should be all of the time, or only for keypress?

if its possible make a checkbox in the plugin configuration dialog(choose to overlay the fps or not) ,and keys
you think of a key combination Laugh
btw in the current config dialog ,after the window sizes it says "Show Frames Per Second (Shift+F7)" but that doesnt work
Done (F7 -- FPS, it's more usefull).
i have been away for 6 months, how is still plugin compared to GSDX now?
ZZOgl Rev 210 For Linux (tested and working)

PS: We now have wireframe rendering (shift+F7) ^_^
(internal resolution was really useless)
ZZOgl rev 210 for Windows
Good job,it looks great but theres a slight problem when i tried to run Sonic Unleashed at fullscreen it always crashes at the beggining on loading screen(has encountered a problem and needs to close)Even at windowed!
I have to load the game in windowed and go to fullscreen fast,to prevent the crash.Its weird ...
even when i config the plugin and press OK it crashes sometimes

I opened the console and it said

DVCI: File Cache was not hit. "\PS2ROOT\ONEPS2.AFS;1" <---Sonic Unleashed loading stuff
DVCI: File Cache was not hit. "\PS2ROOT\ONEPS2.AFS;1" <---Sonic Unleashed loading stuff
SetTexVariablesInt error <--- crash

and stoppes there
this does not appear in any log file btw i looked at the console when running
but the FPS Overlay is great Laugh