..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unpack attached file from previous post to pcsx2/bin/plugins (or where do you store pcsx2 plugins).
Windows build 0.19.173
*removed link as it was wrong version*
Works really nice for Sonic Unleashed (PAL) - Fixes flashing geometry!
Thanks Zeydlitz
Yes, last fix was very nice, but I need that somebody check God of War with it!
Im sorry for asking alot of questions Ninja . but i want to know about that zzogl-plugin . i tried it on my pc and it gave me the message " unhandled error-pcsx2 will close now- couldnt open GS plugin " and i have the files required " cgGL.dll and cg.dll " is it because of my old gpu " Nvidia Geforce FX 5500" ? i really look forward to the new edition of pcsx2 !i hope it make " sonic unleashed " fully playable Tongue
great work , people ! thanxx Laugh

ps: i have the latest directx and drivers for gpu . Happy
Merged, stop making new threads instead of replying to existing ones.
SORRY ! im just new in those threads thingy ! Rolleyes forgive me !
(09-08-2009, 12:58 PM)Ferocious Wrote: [ -> ]Windows build 0.19.174

Works really nice for Sonic Unleashed (PAL) - Fixes flashing geometry!
Thanks Zeydlitz

what should i check in the plugin setup to make the flashng geometry work????
Theres 2 fixes specific to sonic unleashed..

(cant read the start of the first),..Hedgehog, Ghost in the shell. Remove vertical stripes or other
Fast update - 00040000 speeds some games (okami). Sonic unleashed

Are the 2 I have checked and the geo is fixed, not too sure about the speed of it now - it seems to speed up too much sometimes even with frame limiter on....
i have a problem and i want to know if my pc is the cause of the problem or the dvd game iso is just broken !! Blink when i load the game on pcsx2 it just view the " sony entertainment system " and playstation 2 logo and after that ... the logo goes down and every thing just hangs !! here's what i've got ! using zerogs ! but if i use zzogl an error occured and " canot open gs plugin " message appears !! Glare
please help me ! im desperate Wacko
What game?