..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sonic Unleashed " The PAL Version "
And what was written in console? Seems that you'v got generic bug, not zzogl specific.
but the zzogl crashes like this all the time even if i wanted to boot BIOS
And? ZeroGS is failed to, as I see. What was written in console?
that's what in console !
one on zerogs and one on zzogl plugins !
excuse me ! kindly tell me what's the requirements of this plugin i heard that it's great for Sonic Unleashed ! i appreciate your time ! thanks ! Smile
please anyone help me ! sorry Zeydlitz but what's a generic bug ? caused by my pc ? i'm not followin' !
Well, probably you videocard is not supported by ZZogl? Wich is it?
it's Nvidia Geforce FX 5500 @ 256 RAM.. BUT why does the game hangs after playstation logo goes down in ZeroGS Plugin !? Is it the problem of the ISO or the Emulator ? please i really wanna make sure ! thanks again !
i posted the logo goin' down in the image above . take a look ! after that the game just hangs !
Hmm. Wild guess: could be a videocard driver issue. This console messages are little weirdo -- it does not state "Create effects" message (using shaders).
im using the latest driver of ' 2008 ' do you recommend that i should roll back to ' 2003 ' !? i have both drivers ready ! but im sorry for being so beggy .. but you didnt answer my question .. the logo .. in the image ... why's this happening in zerogs and gsdx too !???? is it the iso or the emulator or my pc is not good !