..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just try Rev 163 of this amazing plugin and Kingdome hearts 2 runs a lot faster now, thanks Smile
(06-17-2009, 09:37 PM)Butz_san Wrote: [ -> ]I just try Rev 163 of this amazing plugin and Kingdome hearts 2 runs a lot faster now, thanks Smile

that game is pretty easy to boost up speed modifying it since 0.9.5 it runs at awesome speeds
for disgaea 2 it always seems to have most of the images vibrate and for xenosaga it slows down to 5 FPS, is there anyway to fix either of these problem (this is on windows)
ZZOgl r164
I'm confuzzled. Blink

I'm on Ubuntu 9.04, and I have a working (I think) version of PCSX2, with all the plugins except graphics. I have read all through this thread, and I still cant work out how I'm supposed to compile it. Can someone please give me (or point me in the direction of) some clear instructions on how to do so please. If there is any benefit in it (e.g. it will give me a faster, more stable version), some instructions on how to compile PCSX2 from source would be nice. I'm not a complete n00b, so I do know basic Linux CLI, but I'm not used to compiling things from source.

Afterthought: Unless there is a pre-compiled version of ZZogl that will work (well) for me... But from the fact that I can't find one for download and everyone here seems to be compiling their own, I'm guessing that there isn't.

Spasysheep
(06-19-2009, 12:37 AM)spasysheep Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confuzzled. Blink

I'm on Ubuntu 9.04, and I have a working (I think) version of PCSX2, with all the plugins except graphics. I have read all through this thread, and I still cant work out how I'm supposed to compile it. Can someone please give me (or point me in the direction of) some clear instructions on how to do so please. If there is any benefit in it (e.g. it will give me a faster, more stable version), some instructions on how to compile PCSX2 from source would be nice. I'm not a complete n00b, so I do know basic Linux CLI, but I'm not used to compiling things from source.

Afterthought: Unless there is a pre-compiled version of ZZogl that will work (well) for me... But from the fact that I can't find one for download and everyone here seems to be compiling their own, I'm guessing that there isn't.

Spasysheep

why dont you just download already compiled versions Happy
ZZOgl Rev 164 for linux

@spasysheep
Don't worry, i'm uploading the lastest rev every time a new one appears, so just check from time to time to see if there's a new one uploaded
(i've the UpdateCheker addon for the firefox, checking on this thread and the SVN browser.)
(06-18-2009, 10:34 PM)lo585983 Wrote: [ -> ]ZZOgl r164

nicely compiled Biggrin Biggrin
(06-19-2009, 07:45 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2009, 12:37 AM)spasysheep Wrote: [ -> ]I'm confuzzled. Blink

Spasysheep

why dont you just download already compiled versions Happy

Where from?
lol I just uploaded it 2 menssages ago XD
look in page 71, the penultimate post is mine, and there u have the plugin