..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey could somone compile the latest source for windows and post it here as i can't ever compile anything on my computer(bad error logger makes it to time consuming) i would really thank whoever does it!
Look attaches at page 79.
I can see the real thing,but can you kick up the quality of the graphics on the plugin? Sonic unleashed on PCSX2 compared on PS2 looks like poop! WackoLaughUnsureGlareNinjaBiggrin
Isn't there some way to boost the graphics (never mind the DirectX)

and would someone remind me what did this mean [Image: 1zp35fd.png]
Viewing the game at a higher res will make it prettier in general, unless there is something about the game graphic wise that isn't emulated yet (or ever) like some shaders (like used in ookami)
so could it be possible to make the graphics better?? (or close to awesome)
or by checking options in the plugin there are quite a lot xD maybe theres something there????
and btw i hate ookami it sux Laugh
so get to shadin'
(08-09-2009, 12:29 AM)SonicXPS2 Wrote: [ -> ]and would someone remind me what did this mean [Image: 1zp35fd.png]
that means that zzogl failed to release a device context (which is an object it uses to draw graphics on it Tongue)
Release Device issue is my minor windows-specific bug and could be ignored, it does not made nothing bad. It is alert that I try to release context of drawing device second time (first time was success, and second time is no need).

Quote:so could it be possible to make the graphics better?? (or close to awesome)
Full shaders + AA x16 + bilinear force made the best viewing ever possible right now. I still have Renderbuffer issue, that made FFXII look ugly (and backsadowed in KH2) at AA4-16, but I hope I solve this issue sometime.
(08-09-2009, 12:27 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]Release Device issue is my minor windows-specific bug and could be ignored, it does not made nothing bad. It is alert that I try to release context of drawing device second time (first time was success, and second time is no need).

Quote:so could it be possible to make the graphics better?? (or close to awesome)
Full shaders + AA x16 + bilinear force made the best viewing ever possible right now. I still have Renderbuffer issue, that made FFXII look ugly (and backsadowed in KH2) at AA4-16, but I hope I solve this issue sometime.
but that will lower my fps to normal 10-20 :|
lets hope it works out and btw is there an other way to boost more my fps?? not just the menu but the gameplay itself its not very stable
Well, ZZogl depends highly on shaders performance of GPU and bandwitch capability of videomemory. I trying to find some performance gaps in graphics pipeline, but in 75% of games performance now are nearly maximum :-(. So quality or speed. There is also option to degrade quality (AA/2 and AA/4). But picture become to blurred.
well this is bad news.Dunno what to do...
do whatever you gotta do.
i tried with AA didnt see much difference i am already using billinear 16 interlace.AA 16 was hell on earth even with max frames in the menu (normally about 110 fps) now 20 :|
In this case im gonna go with speed.
I WISH WE COULD JUST TARE APART A REAL PS2 GET THE SOFTWARE INSIDE IT AND PUT IT IN A PROGRAM!

looks like we all got more bite then we can chew on...
look at my system specs is it possible to make the emulator suck up all my CPU or RAM so it could run better Laugh Laugh Laugh
my config http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THzOqSQduaU