..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-15-2009, 06:53 PM)laharl2k Wrote: [ -> ]it's rev 1386, and 0.9.6 is around rev 600 something
and what should i search for??
you have to download it from the svn using a svn client (tortoiseSVN if using windows) and then compile it. Look in the forum, that i think there is a tutorial on how to compile it.

EDIT:
here are the oficial betas, already compiled. (not the cutting edge but still good)
http://forums.pcsx2.net/thread-3716.html
unfortunately i still doesnt solve my problem but suprisingly the sounds are better Blink
I have the same problem with the latest revision. I have fast update, disable sencitive buffer and the special sonic unleashed option enabled, but the textures are green again...

But it worked with all previous versions Wacko
(06-16-2009, 09:05 PM)Lorre851 Wrote: [ -> ]I have the same problem with the latest revision. I have fast update, disable sencitive buffer and the special sonic unleashed option enabled, but the textures are green again...

But it worked with all previous versions Wacko

so how do you fix the green crap ?? Blink i tried the beta ,0.9.6 my pcsx2 playground 1.0.0395 still the same no difference
hmm, just try the revision where the coloring had been fixed Smile (which is either this one or this one Smile)
(06-16-2009, 10:19 PM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]hmm, just try the revision where the coloring had been fixed Smile (which is either this one or this one Smile)

r129 DID IT IT WORKS SEE
[Image: rc0sjk.png]
FINALLY MY HEADBANGING HAS COME TO AN END Cool tnx to you all thumbs up sonic style Biggrin
rock on LuisR14 Smile
so that just means that Zeydlitz broke it Laugh, now to know where and in which rev he broke it Smile
(06-17-2009, 01:05 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]so that just means that Zeydlitz broke it Laugh, now to know where and in which rev he broke it Smile

lol :d
(06-17-2009, 01:05 AM)LuisR14 Wrote: [ -> ]so that just means that Zeydlitz broke it Laugh, now to know where and in which rev he broke it Smile

so fix the damn thing xD