..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know. It should be possible with some work with vcproj file (needed files should be included).
i was always with zerogs than directx plugin i feel opengl can do better work than dx

anyway plz man we need you keep the good working

by the way u know the issuses in sonic unleashed and jackychan adventure and digimon rumble arena 2????

thanx man
No, I haven't. I does not own this games. What's the issues?
Great!Another plugin.Good Luck with it.I prefer OpenGL more than DirectX

legends8 Wrote:i was always with zerogs than directx plugin i feel opengl can do better work than dx
100% agreed.DirectX is by MS so it fails.OpenGL is far better and stable in my view
Ok, let's stop posting useless things ok? For those you can go over to the chatterbox. This is a support forum
wow, just noticed this plugin, keep up the great work on this Wink going to try and compile on windows see if I can Wink

yeah well no luck Wink tried compiling rev 42 and i get

1>..\targets.cpp(20) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'Cg/cg.h': No such file or directory

and other header files missing Wink
Really? And you was able to compile ZeroGS OGL?

Maybe this guide will help?
http://bobobobo.wordpress.com/2008/01/22...variables/
well i was NOT able to compile it, but there's like 2 header files it's missing, i'll take a look at that link you posted Wink
ok i added the include for Cg file, but there's a lot of errors floating around now Wink i updated the svn to 45 and there's around 300 errors while compiling like :

1>C:\Program Files\Microsoft SDKs\Windows\v6.0A\include\GL/gl.h(1157) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'glBindTexture'

i guess you're still modifying the files Smile

whoops sorry about the double post Sad
This is still OpenGL library. But this one is known: somewhere I should add Windows.h linbrary before gl.h. What was the file, it trying to compile? zerogs.h from targets.cpp? Then add

#include <windows.h>

here, at line 27, for example.