..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My last update have a solution for Ghost in the Shell and Sonic the Unleashed coloring issues. Enjoy!
(04-20-2009, 09:31 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]My last update has a solution for Sonic Unleashed's coloring issues. Enjoy!
awesome!! Biggrin (but can't use ZZOgl Sad, IGP doesn't support the arbvp and arbfp Cg profiles Sad (and i can't use it on my video card since it doesn't support Pixel Shaders :cry: )
I dont understand..how exactly is this downloaded and used? @_@
(04-21-2009, 12:35 AM)Darmy647 Wrote: [ -> ]I dont understand..how exactly is this downloaded and used? @_@
easy Tongue, you either compile it or download one of satan666's links (the latest one he compiles is in his sig Smile) (you must make sure that you have cg.dll and cgGL.dll in pcsx2's folder (or in the plugins folder for some rare few Tongue))
ZZOgl R129
[attachment=17333]
Can anyone upload latest trunk-snapshot of ZZogl plz?
Coz it's stupid SVN doesn't allow me svn up
(04-22-2009, 01:31 AM)Kein Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone upload latest trunk-snapshot of ZZogl plz?
Coz it's stupid SVN doesn't allow me svn up

Works here.
Try to checkout over the directory, and that'll update it too.
just try re-updating Smile (that happened to me too, but i just tried again and it worked Tongue)
(04-20-2009, 09:31 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]My last update have a solution for Ghost in the Shell and Sonic the Unleashed coloring issues. Enjoy!
OMGF, will try now, if it really works, i will complete game again and record few videos and ofc MANY THANKS! Laugh
For every ZZogl users! Revision 131 have a very deeply coded fix! It could break some games completely, we need to check almost all of them.