..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: ZZogl -- Zero GS KOSMOS fork
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's easy: version number are hardcoded and I change it not in every commit. Number stored in GSmain.cpp and configure.ac (for file). I know how to made it commit-specific, but simply have no time for it.

By the way, I have an option to purchase some games. Which one should I try?
he works with the directx March?
Who? ZZogl -- is open GL plugin. No DirectX.
Hum!was bad! ;-)
was bad!
(05-03-2009, 05:44 PM)Zeydlitz Wrote: [ -> ]By the way, I have an option to purchase some games. Which one should I try?
Maybe you should try Killzone. It's incredible slow during logos.
(05-03-2009, 05:57 PM)chaves Wrote: [ -> ]he works with the directx March?
it doesn't work with DirectX but it works by updating your drivers Smile
zeydlitz: Maybe you should list what games you have first. But I love the wild arms series, and if you don't have that you're missing out.
Does it have problems?
u could try "La Pucelle Tactics" if it's just to fix problems

here are of the problems

* transp 1 to 4 - transparencies problems
* AA - i can be with AAx16 anywere in the game but there because it wont only slowdown as normal when you don't have enough cpu, it will also lag, taking like 5 seconds to move. (in other part when slowing down, reacting is instant)
* lines - some lines that shouldn't be there
I like only last screen, this issue is nice to observe (I know several hard to observe issues, and all of them are pain in the...). Does this issue appear on previous versions (how it was look at ZeroGS OpenGL?)