..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
if u have the march plugin pack you have GSdx 2693 0.1.16 there you can check native and then set anti aliasing up to 8 or 16 for example... then the graphic is really good
I got crash in Pandoras Temple, just when I cros the bridge I got that crash. Does anyboady know how to fix that ??
Wait for the next beta or use an alpha SVN revision of PCSX2 (no support here, google for it, use at your own risk)
I have PCSX2 beta 1888 and I have that crash. Is there any Patch to fix that ? And I managed to disable the fog, I've downloaded newest GSdx 0.1.16 and the fog disapeared. I'm only having problem with Pandora's Temple. So if anyone can help me, please, let me know...
Hi ..
I'm sorry if i'm asking for a answer to a question that is already solved :
I have the Beta r1888 and the lastest Plugins..but in God of war 2 i'm getting a black screen after the first "movie"..
did someone get that ?
(05-23-2010, 11:00 PM)sasuke256 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi ..
I'm sorry if i'm asking for a answer to a question that is already solved :
I have the Beta r1888 and the lastest Plugins..but in God of war 2 i'm getting a black screen after the first "movie"..
did someone get that ?
that happened to me too with pcsx2 1580 and 1614, with the new ones i didn't try because i don't have the dvd with me right now.
good luck with it, maybe you can help us if you discover what is the problem.
maybe it's an error with the first movie... try to skip the MPEG video when it's playing (when the video starts ESC->MISC->Patch Browser->Skip MPEG Set PlaceToPatch to 1 and enable the patch) then go back into game (Run->Execute) ...
if the movie don't skip search for How to make Skip MPEG patch... (if it says patch not found maybe the patch in Attachment will help. just put that in your Patches folder ... don't know if it's working with all isos)
I m having problem at the (GOW1) "Desert of Lost Souls" part after killing all sirens screen goes blank, please tell me how to pass this or give me save state.
(06-01-2010, 04:42 AM)vaibhavmv Wrote: [ -> ]I m having problem at the (GOW1) "Desert of Lost Souls" part after killing all sirens screen goes blank, please tell me how to pass this or give me save state.

try this http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-GoW-1-hel...ace?page=2

there is also my memsave after this scene. (i was playing on easy)
when entering the "Temple of Pandora" the game freezes at the loading screen or at the savepoint when trying to use it?
please give save state after that or any solution.

vtlb miss:addr 0x8,mode 0 [read]