..:: PCSX2 Forums ::..

Full Version: God of War 1 & 2 looks playable
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man i can't find a descent Key mapping for God of War 1 & 2 , it's so damn difficult compared to my ps2 controller... guess i have to buy a ps2 to usb ^ ^
(08-28-2009, 09:52 PM)aayman_farzand Wrote: [ -> ]Alright it wroks! thank you pesos! Laugh

your welcome Wink
(08-30-2009, 01:30 AM)GeNTLe-livilaN Wrote: [ -> ]what is good pc specs for God of war and settings for full speed

I run on native on a 2.2 dual core with an 8600GT and do 55-60 in God of War on DX10
i always get this crash messageSadSadSad
EE: Unrecognized op 10001bd
EE: Unrecognized op 10d01b5
EE: Unrecognized op 1ca01ce
EE: Unrecognized op 1f601dc
EE: Unrecognized op 15701b5
EE: Unrecognized op 200015f
vtlb miss : addr 0x70035D4B, mode 1

What can i do about it?
P.S. i`m using the PCSX2 0.9.6
can someone pm gsdx 1076m download link of file please?
need it to play gow
I have a quick question I have the both games running great 60 fps on 1920 x 1080 progressive mode on but I have some issues with kratos flickering what do I need to do fix this issue
hy again
i found gsdx 1076m and god of war works without the fog
but i got another problem after the movie when cratos is climbing the giant at pandora's bridge the game crashes
i got the original ntsc dvd9 version of the game
if there isn't a fix could someone please post a save game after pandora's bridge maybe that would help me
(09-04-2009, 10:52 AM)neamtzu Wrote: [ -> ]hy again
i found gsdx 1076m and god of war works without the fog
but i got another problem after the movie when cratos is climbing the giant at pandora's bridge the game crashes
i got the original ntsc dvd9 version of the game
if there isn't a fix could someone please post a save game after pandora's bridge maybe that would help me

1) This problem has been discussed dozens of times throughout this thread. Do a search.

2) Since you are now using a modified build of GSdx you will get no support here for it, since we can't know what has changed and what new bugs etc those changes could cause.
thank's bositman for the response
the bug isn't caused by the plugin because i get the same error with gsdx 1476
going to search for the problem
thank's again

Edit: sorry for the spamming but i've searched the thread for a post and found some regarding the bug but no actual fixes for it
saiki said he had it to but didn't find an actual post for the fix and later he said he had to patch the game to get past that point in the game
i must be blind for not finding it
if it's not much to ask help would be apreciated
please help GOW Pal [attachment=21164]